Help with Folklore Trophy

Borna99

No matter what I do, I can't get the Folklore trophy (for becoming a club legend). I became the top scorer on an MLS team and won the league and still nothing. I've simmed at least 5 seasons and still nothing. If any of you guys could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it! 

• 1 month later...

No matter what I do, I can't get the Folklore trophy (for becoming a club legend). I became the top scorer on an MLS team and won the league and still nothing. I've simmed at least 5 seasons and still nothing. If any of you guys could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it! 

Odd. It should be unlocked after the second season at the very least, I have the same problem with "great month" trophy where i'm supposed to be the manager of the month

How I got it this morning :

Start a new carreer and create a player. Do not start it with your pro. Create a new one , max his attributes and put him in an easy league ( put mine in Chicago Fire - USA ).

I got the trophy at the end of the 3rd season after simming all 3 seasons. It shouldnt take more than 40 minutes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Start a new carreer and create a player. Do not start it with your pro. Create a new one , max his attributes and put him in an easy league ( put mine in Chicago Fire - USA ).

I got the trophy at the end of the 3rd season after simming all 3 seasons. It shouldnt take more than 40 minutes.

Yeah, I did roughley the same thing but for a guarentee and a really easy afk method:

Choose la galaxy and create a goalkeeper

Max all stats to 99

Sim 2-3 seasons all the way through, staying with la galaxy at the end of season.

Trophy should be yours along with back to back and fortress.

Odd. It should be unlocked after the second season at the very least, I have the same problem with "great month" trophy where i'm supposed to be the manager of the month

Choose Celtic and sim a whole season, guarentee to get it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/04/2017 at 7:28 AM, Karlsson89 said:

How can I sim a game when I'm a player and not the manager? When going to the next game I only habe the options to either play or go back and on the next screen I can choose between controlling only one player or the whole team 1f914.png

Hey, it's been a while did you ever find an answer to this? I'm stuck on same thing 

I doubt many are trying for this trophy but it took me an hour or so of searching online etc to find a reliable and fast way to get the Folklore trophy. Most of the reason it took me so long to understand is because I didn't know how to sim a game on a player career. So I just got this trophy in about 90 minutes this morning by doing the follow:

New player career
Chose MLS league and Chicago Fire

Create a new player and change all stats to 99 (I chose a striker)

Then load the season
Next thing is when you have the options of "Advance", "Career" etc...select Calendar

Once on the calendar go to the further date possible (end of season) and click X, this will allow you to sim the entire season without any button inputs

I simmed 3 seasons and the trophy dropped. Hope others as stupid as me find this useful :)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...