Overseer the hardest trophy in the game?

It seems so much easier with coordination and planning, but I can't find more than 2 other people (who don't have mics) to play this mode. 

How do you find people to play with if nobody seems to join your sessions?

Also, to my horror it seems the UC3 Boosting on PSNP has dropped considerably since fall 2014....I guess everyone got what they needed real fast?

I can still find quite a number of sessions - the problem is, none of them are at a reasonable time (midnight, extremely early in the morning, during college hours) for me. Timezones suck :shakefist:

For example, your session is at 1AM where I live :( (although I don't have a mic anyway)

Edited by madbuk

Well id take someone without a mic even still! it's just you can't tell the others how many guys you have killed, whether or not the armored launchers have appeared, etc.

Im sorry my sessions are so late for you. I will try and change that. But it's hard for me to set up so much time so early, as that is when I spend my social time/college stuff.

It's hell doing this without mics. I can't tell if other people have army of three stocked, and I can't coordinate who uses it so that we don't all use it at once.....

So if you attempt this please have a group with mics. 

• 1 month later...

It's hell doing this without mics. I can't tell if other people have army of three stocked, and I can't coordinate who uses it so that we don't all use it at once.....

So if you attempt this please have a group with mics. 

well, i did overseer like 20 times and the three of us hadn't a mic. And the first i did it, my 2 mates back then and I had Team Medic as kickbacks (the dlc and the new legacies just came out, so we were like lvl 30).

A chat room is enough. You just have to decide with your mates who goes where (which spots to take). Once it's decided, you are good to go. The only worst that can happen is you think the rpgs are all dead and there is one that came out from nowhere xD

Edited by bunshing

I tried to do it a couple of days ago, coldn't get it xD the trophy itself is not that hard once you get past the first wave, but oneof the armored guys actually hit the statue at the first shot, that was unfair and we never got that far into the waves again, it was hell xD

well i help 60 people with overseer im retire from it,  but there us way to get armor guys, in time use rpgs.

or also hammer. You take the 8 bullets from the last part in the church. If you have a friend great with snipers, it's even more perfect. Me too i helped a lot, but not as many as you xD I helped only my friends for it, my duty as a friend. It happens to help some random, but i dunno, it's not like helping a friend.. :/

I tried to do it a couple of days ago, coldn't get it xD the trophy itself is not that hard once you get past the first wave, but oneof the armored guys actually hit the statue at the first shot, that was unfair and we never got that far into the waves again, it was hell xD

if you want to be it easier, use the 8 bullets of hammer that you can take in the church, the previous part. Once that wave get out, use Army of 3; it would take 1 bullet to kill if you are the leader, 2 bullets if you are not.

• 3 months later...