A-Z Of Musical Artists

coldkillaaaaaaaa

I saw them live in 2010, such an awesome band! 

I was thinking when I could have seen them and it has to be the summer of 1988 because I seen Def Leppard on the Hysteria tour with the revolving stage round about the same time;  If it was '88 then I was only 15.

Seen Anthrax live in Omagh in July 89 - the concert where they walked off stage because they started something they couldnt finish.

Yes

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I was thinking when I could have seen them and it has to be the summer of 1988 because I seen Def Leppard on the Hysteria tour with the revolving stage round about the same time;  If it was '88 then I was only 15.

Seen Anthrax live in Omagh in July 89 - the concert where they walked off stage because they started something they couldnt finish.

Apparently Def Leppard are terrible live, I've never seen them so I can't judge for myself. 

ZZ Top

Apparently Def Leppard are terrible live, I've never seen them so I can't judge for myself. 

The were at the height of their game then - thats 27 years ago this summer.

Seeing as I have already mentioned them

Anthrax

Extreme

The funniest name a band ever had. Simply because there was nothing extreme about them unless extremely bland.  THere is no doubting they could play - the bumblebee instrumental proved that but still - Extreme?

Extreme

The funniest name a band ever had. Simply because there was nothing extreme about them unless extremely bland.  THere is no doubting they could play - the bumblebee instrumental proved that but still - Extreme?

They had some fun songs though xD but you're right, there wasn't anything extreme about them.

Fall Out Boy