Explorer trophy NOT unlocking.

allenbird

I  was playing the game like normal, following the guide to make sure I didn't miss any of the required missions being very careful about moving on before I have every missions completed. I complete the 5th N7 mission I come to which is like Fuel Depot or something like that. I completed the mission and no trophy. I count the number of N7 missions in my list and it is 5, yet no explorer trophy.

I am hoping that it will update it once I play the 6th N7 mission because I seriously don't want to play the multiplayer is I don't have to.

• Like 1

3 mp games doesnt take that long

and of course you could try a combination of 3 mp games and 5 N7 missions.

Unfortunately i unlocked the trophy back in 2012, so I dont really remember what I did exactly. With that said, I am working on an ME character starting with the first title, once that was finished (lvl60, 100+hrs of game time in ME1), import to ME2 (currently stuck on the archangel mission, hardest difficulty), once that character is to lvl60 (correction for Mass Effect 2, the max level is 30) again, import to ME3 and starting the process over again.

I managed to unlock the Trophy: Master and Commander before I finished the Priority: Tuchanka mission, and I only had an Effective Military Strength of ~2000, somehow, working on the Priority: Geth Dreadnought mission and my EMS is ~3700/3800.

Edited by msummbody

Ok well I finished the last N7 mission which should have been 6 and popped the Tour of Duty trophy, but instead, the Explorer trophy popped. I have counted and recounted my list of completed N7 missions and there are definitely 6 missions in the list all matching with the description on the guide, but somehow the game didn't count one of them for some reason.

Now I do remember that I got the "Enlisted" trophy after playing a multiplayer map, but I haven't been back to play multiplayer.

Did me getting "Enlisted" using the Multiplayer affect my ability to get the other multiplayer/N7 mission trophies?

Ok well there is obviously something wrong. I beat the game last night and didn't get Unwavering either, so now I am thinking the game just didn't count one of the N7 missions I did, even though I completed all 6 of them. I will most likely have to play the game over again on insanity. Maybe once I pass the N7 mission it isn't counting, everything will unlock. Wishful thinking.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

It took well over 10 multiplayer matches for this trophy to pop. I used the quick match search option for the first several games, and the trophy still would not unlock. Joining a match in progress does not seem to count towards this trophy. I created my own game for 3 matches. It finally unlocked this way. So for people looking to get this trophy the online way, create your own match, and do not quick join a match.

Edited by x7251
Fix grammar