Ahoy, just joined the site.

Andaryu

I'm a new user that just joined a couple of days ago. I would like to visit the forums frequently and the main site that has trophy information is most impressive! I'm a trophy hunter that has been around since the launch of the PS3, but only started going for trophies this past year or so.

Was it just me or was the site down all day yesterday? I'm sure that's not normal, I was trying to look up stuff for Battle Fantasia and it wouldn't load.

I currently have 5 Platinum's (which isn't much I know) but I got them all in the past 6 months and I'm currently working on several more. Hello everyone!

Oh and I have one question. What does the rank by each trophy mean?

Hi Andaryu, Welcome... Like your avatar... "Ash" from Phantom Brave, right? As far as I know, the site was fine yesterday... (I'm online 80% of the day...)

Try this site the next time your unsure if any website is actually down... http://www.websitenotworking.com/

It will determine if the problem is everyone or just the user in question...

It takes about 15 seconds to check out the site being queried...

Welcome to the site. Not sure what you mean by rank by each trophy, but if you are referring to the percentage then that is the percent of people who have played the game that have gotten that trophy.

Hope to see you around.

My avatar is Ash from Phantom Brave, one of my favorite games of all time! I've been having a lot of trouble accessing the site, it seems there's a maintence going on or something. I tried that site and hour ago and it said psnprofiles.com was down, but now it's up. It takes a while for it to load for me though and I have really fast internet, never had this much trouble viewing a site before.

By trophy rank, I meant the rank next to each trophy when you view a profile. Like S, A, B, etc. I want to post an example but psnprofiles.com isn't loading anymore! No idea what the problem is. :hmm:

phantom brave avatar :holy: fellow jrpg fan!! :wave: i like your kind.... i really do :o

welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy it. to answer your questions

a) yes, the site was down yesterday, 2 days ago, and probably will be down again today. nobody knows. its some server issues, you should contact sly about that :P

B) the ranks next to games say how good you are at according to trophies of the game. C means blow average, B means average, A means above average, and S means 100% of the trophies on the game.

Ohh I get it now! Thanks for clearing that up for me. Pretty cool feature.

The site seems to be working great for me now, I must have just been trying to access it at a bad time. I do love JRPG's greatly, but also I'm pretty open to other things except for shooters. I will definitely stick around here as this is easily the best PS3 trophy site around! Thanks for the welcome guys. B)

Nice to meet you all! Thank you ScreechingOwl for that info, I was unaware of that. Good to know! :)

The site has been working flawlessly for me now, so that's good.

@Artemisthemp: Last Rebellion is pretty fun so far. Definitely not as bad as everyone says it is. It's not the best but it's certainly not the worst, I'm really digging the music and surprisingly the battle system. Yeah I heard the Plat for that was very short, but it should be worth the experience in the end.

Hi there, Andaryu. I once used an online ID name that is spelled as "Antaryu". :highfive:

I'm thinking about getting that Last Rebellion stateside, it's still an expensive game here in my area, even though the reviews aren't that positive.

Hi there, Andaryu. I once used an online ID name that is spelled as "Antaryu". :highfive:

I'm thinking about getting that Last Rebellion stateside, it's still an expensive game here in my area, even though the reviews aren't that positive.

I never understood, what reviews didn't like about the game, but then again NISA neither talk positive about it afterward. (I enjoy it)