Bout to get time

HcG Clawz

Well hi everyone, i've been using this site for quite some time but didn't start coming to the forums until 1 year ago when Precision decided to make the Trophy hunters league. Thats actually the only forum im active at so probably most people haven't even see me once. So i thought lets at least  make a introduction for those who don't know me :)

So my name's Eric and i'm 19 years old. Getting 20 on the 1st of July. I am from the Netherlands in the province Groningen. I've been gaming since i was a little kid, can't even remember a time where i didn't play games. I have been playing Nintendo consoles untill the PS2 came out thats when i got addicted to the Playstation altough i still bought most of the nintendo consoles. My favorite games are: The last of us, Farcry 3&4, Infamous SS & FL, Call of Duty and Pokemon. Besisdes playing on consoles i've also spent quite some time on PC Gaming Where most of my time went to games like Call of Duty 2 ( ~1500 hours), Combat Arms, Warrock, Flyff, Runescape, Counterstrike Global Offense and League of Legends (+2500 hours) . And to this day i still play League of Legends and Counter Strike.

Besides gaming i also like sports i like a lot of different sports but the only sport that i really play is football (Soccer) i've been doing that since i was 5 years old so thats 14 years now, i've been playing at every position throughout the years with my main position being Right Midfielder.. Al tough my current position is Center Back. atm this is pretty exhausting since i play with 2 teams at the same time, with the highest team of the Jr.'s and our main team. Good thing we train together. I also visit Austria every year in the winter for 1 week to go snowboarding, one of my favorite things to do but its quite expensive :P

I also listen to a lot of music, i usually listen music while gaming or doing something else (unless i want to follow the story of a game). I listen to nearly every kind of genre it just depends on what mood i am, my favorite genres are Hardstyle, Nightcore and ChillstepMy favorite bands are All Time Low, Skillet, Ashes Remain, Sonic Syndicate and Linkin Park. When i was a kid i used to play an instrument called a Bugel but i think its called Flugelhorn in english. Atm i dont really play instruments anymore but i really like to take piano lessons someday.

I also started getting into anime a few months ago, i just started with some random anime like To love Ru and Akikan! then a friend of me told me to watch Death note which i thought was pretty cool until "that" part. a few weeks later i decided to watch Sword Art Online, this anime was my "gateway" anime and still to this day my favorite anime. After that i got pretty adicted to anime and started watching a lot more. Some of my Favorites are Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Akame ga Kill!, Angel Beats, No Game No Life, Accel World And the Grisaia series. I tend to watch anime in one sitting lol.

Well i thought this is about everything i could think of. If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask me a question :)

I doubt anyone would read all of this nonsense anyway lol.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 4

Well i thought this is about everything i could think of. If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask me a question  :)

I read it all, like a boss :pimp:. So you live in Groningen, I live in Zuid Holland.

Have you watched Fairy Tail yet? It's very funny.

I'm planning to create an introduction on April 27th 2016.

• Like 4

I read it all, like a boss :pimp:. So you live in Groningen, I live in Zuid Holland.

No not yet i am currently watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh which has a lot of episodes. And in betweed them i like to watch some short anime. When i get tired of those 2 and want to watch a new long anime Fairy Tail will definitely be my first pick.

Lol is there anything special on the 27th of april in 2016? :P

EDIT: Never mind i just noticed thats the time you signed in for this site, Damm i've been here earlier then you lol 

Edited by HcG Clawz

Yeah I haven't seen you around before I knew a dood with a similar name on here, he went by the name HcG-_Clawz but first time I've seen you on here   :P

Glad you've enjoyed the site enough to stay on and checking out some of the other stuff the site has to offer too dood!

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

No not yet i am currently watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh which has a lot of episodes. And in betweed them i like to watch some short anime. When i get tired of those 2 and want to watch a new long anime Fairy Tail will definitely be my first pick.

Lol is there anything special on the 27th of april in 2016? :P

EDIT: Never mind i just noticed thats the time you signed in for this site, Damm i've been here earlier then you lol 

Ok, I stopped watching Pokemon near the end of the Sinnoh episodes.

Wait, you're a senpai O_O !?

Ok, I stopped watching Pokemon near the end of the Sinnoh episodes.

Wait, you're a senpai O_O !?

Rewatching everything from the beginning btw the currently pokemon thats going on is my favorite pokemon its much better then the others you might wanna give it a try.

Yhea, i've been here sins 19 sep 2012 :D  But im just not the Forum type. Altough i tend to just read the forum instead of actually post something

Well hi everyone, i've been using this site for quite some time but didn't start coming to the forums until 1 year ago when Precision decided to make the Trophy hunters league. Thats actually the only forum im active at so probably most people haven't even see me once. So i thought lets at least  make a introduction for those who don't know me :)

So my name's Eric and i'm 19 years old. Getting 20 on the 1st of July. I am from the Netherlands in the province Groningen. I've been gaming since i was a little kid, can't even remember a time where i didn't play games. I have been playing Nintendo consoles untill the PS2 came out thats when i got addicted to the Playstation altough i still bought most of the nintendo consoles. My favorite games are: The last of us, Farcry 3&4, Infamous SS & FL, Call of Duty and Pokemon. Besisdes playing on consoles i've also spent quite some time on PC Gaming Where most of my time went to games like Call of Duty 2 ( ~1500 hours), Combat Arms, Warrock, Flyff, Runescape, Counterstrike Global Offense and League of Legends (+2500 hours) . And to this day i still play League of Legends and Counter Strike.

Besides gaming i also like sports i like a lot of different sports but the only sport that i really play is football (Soccer) i've been doing that since i was 5 years old so thats 14 years now, i've been playing at every position throughout the years with my main position being Right Midfielder.. Al tough my current position is Center Back. atm this is pretty exhausting since i play with 2 teams at the same time, with the highest team of the Jr.'s and our main team. Good thing we train together. I also visit Austria every year in the winter for 1 week to go snowboarding, one of my favorite things to do but its quite expensive :P

I also listen to a lot of music, i usually listen music while gaming or doing something else (unless i want to follow the story of a game). I listen to nearly every kind of genre it just depends on what mood i am, my favorite genres are Hardstyle, Nightcore and ChillstepMy favorite bands are All Time Low, Skillet, Ashes Remain, Sonic Syndicate and Linkin Park. When i was a kid i used to play an instrument called a Bugel but i think its called Flugelhorn in english. Atm i dont really play instruments anymore but i really like to take piano lessons someday.

I also started getting into anime a few months ago, i just started with some random anime like To love Ru and Akikan! then a friend of me told me to watch Death note which i thought was pretty cool until "that" part. a few weeks later i decided to watch Sword Art Online, this anime was my "gateway" anime and still to this day my favorite anime. After that i got pretty adicted to anime and started watching a lot more. Some of my Favorites are Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Akame ga Kill!, Angel Beats, No Game No Life, Accel World And the Grisaia series. I tend to watch anime in one sitting lol.

Well i thought this is about everything i could think of. If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask me a question :)

Awesome post. Funny enough, the day before you turn 20, I'll turn 30. So that's pretty cool that our birthdays are back-to-back. It's been awesome having you as part of the THL. I look forward to the day I get to go head-to-head.

I also like sports as well. I dabbled in soccer a bit and played goalkeeper. I wasn't all that great at it though.

• Like 1

Welcome hope you like it here.

I love the infamous series, pokemon and farcry 3. I'm not into PC gaming I tend to buy games and never play them just like on consoles. I would sometimes listen to that music, i listen to a bit of everything. Never seen those anime you should watch one piece.

I read the bolded words like a pro :)

• Like 1

Dammit i have reached my limit of giving positive votes for today, i think that my q i should get away from the forum because i spent to much time on it already for today.

Hey, better late than never to make one of these :P I haven't done one either... :ninja:

It was cool to learn more about ya, including your good taste in sports music and anime :P

Well maybe you should get one aswell then :D and nice to know we have something in common with the sports music and anime :)

• Like 1