Official PSNP Song Vote IV

Dav9834

I actually thought it was one of the rules o.o

Not really, well the time maybe, but it's a convenience for me if I don't have to type it out, or when it's a movie/show I have to research the singer/composer/etc, because I like to give credit to the artist and not the movie/show/etc. So it saves me a lot of time! So ty! :)

• Like 1

Hmmm I'm not familiar with it, but it seems to be any song you want, you just have to code for it correct me of I'm wrong. Which would allow any song... Hmm I think that would be pushing the looseness to the extreme. But ddr, just dance, rock band, etc are all games, and their dlc songs are ok too. :)

I think that is a bit extreme, haha.

I mean, I understand that they are video games too, but don't they just use real music? I feel it should be music actually composed for the video game, such as the Super Mario theme or menu music from a game.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1

I think that is a bit extreme, haha.

I mean, I understand that they are video games too, but don't they just use real music? I feel it should be music actually composed for the video game, such as the Sper Mario theme or menu music from a game.

Yeah I understand your feelings, but I like to keep the rules loose so it's easier and friendlier for everyone. But yes I personally will be posting a song that's more composed for a game rather than gta radio song. But there are limitations even on those as they may not have the song someone wants to post, it's a loose limitation most definitely though. :)

GO TO THE NEW THREAD BECAUSE THE POLLS ARE BUGGY IF EDITED.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27453-official-psnp-song-vote-iv-the-one-with-the-poll-that-works/

Mashup Video & Poll Is Up! :)

Sorry for the delay!

Enjoy The Music!

I'm going to go pass out.... :)

Oh and vote for your own song sense it doesn't show who voted, otherwise we'll be on the honor system which could be abused.
Or I could just make a new thread.... Ya I'll do that instead nvm

Edited by Dav9834

What did you do to the poll? I edit the poll for the epic quest every time someone joins and it works fine after a lot of edits.

I deleted the original question. I think that's what causes it. Masamune had the same problem with SOTM, though I don't know if we did the same thing. I'd submit a bug report, but I think Sly already knows from the SOTM incident.

I was pretty upset about it :/ my poor song vote ov thread :(

Edited by Dav9834

I deleted the original question. I think that's what causes it. Masamune had the same problem with SOTM, though I don't know if we did the same thing. I'd submit a bug report, but I think Sly already knows from the SOTM incident.

I was pretty upset about it :/ my poor song vote ov thread :(

Ok, I only add new choices to the questions every time someone joins.

Also where is the "Vote or Die" gif?

Edited by Dragon-Archon