Official PSNP Song Vote IV

Dav9834

That's 20 :D

Nice picks everyone. It will be an honor to lose to your songs.

lol

Ok All Spots Have Been Taken!

No More Songs Will be Accepted for Voting.

Great songs everyone! Can't wait to delve into all of them!

I was sooo close to entering Land of Confusion myself, nice pick. :yay: Actually, now that I'm looking through them, there's a lot of good songs this time.

Fun fact: Land of Confusion is actually where I got the image for the avatar I'm using. :P

Yay! Yeah there are a few good entries this time around xD

Yeah, I figured that was where you got it from :P

• Like 1

Because It filled so fast I'm giving ~12 hours to change your song or the time portion of your song for the mashup, before I create the mashup and poll.

You Can Vote In

bla2_1432677720.png

refresh to see difference

~~While you wait, you can vote for the 

"Light Song Limitation for Official PSNP Song Vote V"!~~

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Because It filled so fast I'm giving ~12 hours to change your song or the time portion of your song for the mashup, before I create the mashup and poll.

I changed my video & sample time, it's still the same song though, I just changed it to a full screen video instead of the smaller version.

Looks like I wont be able to enter for the next one being as I don't listen to Vg music

There must be one song or melody in a game you liked! :) I'm having a hard time because I was caught off guard, so you're not alone :)

There must be one song or melody in a game you liked! :) I'm having a hard time because I was caught off guard, so you're not alone :)

If it ends up being the videogame music theme, this includes game soundtracks such as Super Mario theme where the melody is exclusive to the game and not seen anywhere else? Or is it only music from real bands that existed before the game?

If it ends up being the videogame music theme, this includes game soundtracks such as Super Mario theme where the melody is exclusive to the game and not seen anywhere else? Or is it only music from real bands that existed before the game?

Anything goes! As long as it was in a video game! It can be remixed, remade, etc. As long as you can tell it's from that game, like the melody, it's all good! It can even be an old song that was in a video game! Example: Bioshock had a lot of old songs in it. :)

Anything goes! As long as it was in a video game! It can be remixed, remade, etc. As long as you can tell it's from that game, like the melody, it's all good! It can even be an old song that was in a video game! Example: Bioshock had a lot of old songs in it. :)

Burnout Paradise has an ingame radio with around 98 songs :awesome:.

So does stealing a song that was used in Stepmania count?

So does stealing a song that was used in Stepmania count?

Hmmm I'm not familiar with it, but it seems to be any song you want, you just have to code for it correct me of I'm wrong. Which would allow any song... Hmm I think that would be pushing the looseness to the extreme. But ddr, just dance, rock band, etc are all games, and their dlc songs are ok too. :)

Edited by Dav9834

Hmmm I'm not familiar with it, but it seems to be any song you want, you just have to code for it correct me of I'm wrong. Which would allow any song... Hmm I think that would be pushing the looseness to the extreme. But ddr, just dance, rock band, etc are all games, and their dlc songs are ok too. :)

In which case I will try to be much more specific with my next pick. I do think that does make it kind of broad.

Congratulate Nepgear2 and MrSwagtwiceover for winning their respective

First Song Post Trophy, and 20th Song Post Trophy! :)

FirstPost_NepGear.pngLastPost_MrSwagtwiceover.png

Click the trophy for a smaller version for your signature!

Right click and copy image url for full size

[Edit: Ty to MrSwagtwiceover for bringing to my attention I had the wrong Song Vote #, corrected! :) ]

Edited by Dav9834

Hope I'm not too late.

Lilium as performed by Kumiko Noma

Time: 1:02-1:22 (I think you said 20 seconds. If not I'll change my selection)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJD9wSgAXak

Just noticed you posted the artists name and the song name, ty! It makes my life easier not researching the songs, and I can just copy and paste! ty ty ty! :D

Edited by Dav9834