Official PSNP Song Vote IV

Dav9834

just a heads up for people, piano is a percussion instrument even though it has strings inside it.

Crap how did I forget this.... hmmm I did say if it had strings it counts.... And I'd even consider a tight rubber band to count.... so I think I'll have to allow it, even though it's not considered a stringed instrument. Good catch though! I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't have even realized, including myself!

[Edit: This is a really good example how how loose I would like the rules for picking a song to be, so this actually worked out great, without you pointing that out I wouldn't have had this opportunity!! Thank you!!! :D ]

Edited by Dav9834

2:56 - 3:12

Not Yet!!! :)

You Can Post A Song In
bla2_1432598520.png
Refresh Page to See Difference

[Edit: I knew I was forgetting something in the OP: 
Everyone can go up to 20 seconds on their song mashup selection time. 
It only adds a minute & 1/2 more, and I think it will allow people to showcase the heart of their song easier  :) ]
Edited by Dav9834

Reminder!!!

You Can Post A Song In

bla2_1432598520.png

Refresh Page to See Difference

~Light Song Limitation For Song Vote IV: Song Must Include a Stringed Instrument, Guitar, Violin, Bass, Banjo, Ukulele, Harp, Mandola, (Even piano! Thanks A-brawler for bringing it to my attention!) Etc. If It's Got Strings You Got A Post! (Even if you hear the stringed instrument for only a second it still counts!  :) )

Everyone can go up to 20 seconds on their song mashup selection time. 

~Light Song Limitation For Song Vote IV: Song Must Include a Stringed Instrument, Guitar, Violin, Bass, Banjo, Ukulele, Harp, Mandola, (Even piano! Thanks A-brawler for bringing it to my attention!) Etc. If It's Got Strings You Got A Post! (Even if you hear the stringed instrument for only a second it still counts! :) )

Is this a rule for every Song Vote or just a theme for this one?

• Like 1

Patent Pending - Hey Mario

It's got guitars and bass for the stringed instruments and they are literally the best band ever - they even have the honour of adorning my trophy card!!!

The chorus can be used for the mash up!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZeR-vxREvw

EDIT: whoopsie - got too excited and didn't notice you can't post a song yet, forgive me :'(

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 1

Is this a rule for every Song Vote or just a theme for this one?

Nope just IV! V will be something different, but will be voted on after. I wanted to pick the first one to show how loose of a limitation I want the future ones to be so people can still find a song they love and want to share. :)

Patent Pending - Hey Mario

It's got guitars and bass for the stringed instruments and they are literally the best band ever - they even have the honour of adorning my trophy card!!!

The chorus can be used for the mash up!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZeR-vxREvw

EDIT: whoopsie - got too excited and didn't notice you can't post a song yet, forgive me :'(

Forgiven! :) just make sure to post again after the countdown :D

Nope just IV! V will be something different, but will be voted on after. I wanted to pick the first one to show how loose of a limitation I want the future ones to be so people can still find a song they love and want to share. :)

Forgiven! :) just make sure to post again after the countdown :D

Yay, I'm forgiven :) How long is the posting time open for as it'll be about 1am when it opens and I will be asleep by then, don't wanna miss out?

• Like 1