Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

I actually finished all of her drops when I went to Boost something else I was like 'mother'ucker it is still at 1"

That sucks, considering Sarah doesn't have any other killing BTs. Arumat still needs another 28,000 kills.

Of course, Antropology was the very first skill I've maxed for him. I've always maxed the drop skills right after learning them from the skill books.

I'm not sure whether to do Edge's BTs on this playthrough or Faize's. I'm trying to devise an optimal course of action, and so far it goes as "well, I'm going to be in the Palace for a while, so this seems like good opportunity to do the drops as well" but I've also decided to focus on Arumat kills right now...

Maybe I should just main Edge for a while and eventually do his kills on this playthrough as well?  

I'm saving Edge's BTs for the Faize playthrough and replaced him with Arumat.

That sucks, considering Sarah doesn't have any other killing BTs. Arumat still needs another 28,000 kills.

I'm saving Edge's BTs for the Faize playthrough and replaced him with Arumat.

Well there is kill 1000 airborne enemies and absorb 99999 mp...of course when I did Sarah's I wasn't reading ahead so I didn't do that either :(

Well there is kill 1000 airborne enemies and absorb 99999 mp...of course when I did Sarah's I wasn't reading ahead so I didn't do that either :(

Oh I thought you combined the airborne kills with the beast kills. At least that's what I'm going to do :P. Absorbing 99,999 mp is going to take a while :|.

Ok. Oh yeah, HP absorbtion, forgot about those too. I think it's time to take another look at the BT guide.

That's the thing. There are so many bTs that it is hard to plan out a good attack.

Now that i have worked through most of them I am being more strategic with how I go at them, but I have screwed up a lot of my grinding with not being more efficient

That's the thing. There are so many bTs that it is hard to plan out a good attack.

Now that i have worked through most of them I am being more strategic with how I go at them, but I have screwed up a lot of my grinding with not being more efficient

Same here, I spent a lot of time going through the BT guide before starting the game to plan out the most grindiest BTs. Didn't pay much attention to the easier ones and forgot most of them.

Same here, I spent a lot of time going through the BT guide before starting the game to plan out the most grindiest BTs. Didn't pay much attention to the easier ones and forgot most of them.

But those are fun for boosting up your BT count ^_^. I love getting like 15 in a day by getting a bunch of easy ones

The colosseum for me was the best place to combine BTs. While I was climbing the solo ranks with Arumat, I went from 28% to 50%. Even got some grindy ones, like "60 enemies in one hit in a row" or "100 consecutive battles without healing".

Everyone is level 90 now. Drops still refuse to appear, haven't even got the 20 drops BT yet. I think I'll move to the 7SD.

The colosseum for me was the best place to combine BTs. While I was climbing the solo ranks with Arumat, I went from 28% to 50%. Even got some grindy ones, like "60 enemies in one hit in a row" or "100 consecutive battles without healing".

Everyone is level 90 now. Drops still refuse to appear, haven't even got the 20 drops BT yet. I think I'll move to the 7SD.

Nice, that's a lot of progress. 

You should be able to do the 7SD now. My main party is between lvl 91-93 and it's going fine so far.

My goal for January was to beat Chaos and get to 85% BTs. Well I cleared up a lot of misc BTs and got to 765 or 85% :) I would have had the Gabriel Celeste Battle Trophies but every time I did it Edge would always be the last to hit him :( I got tired of trying but those two should be easy enough to get (just need Meracle to be the last to hit)

Edge's Battle Trophies-91% (+1)

Faize's Battle Trophies-86% (+8)

Reimi's Battle Trophies-85% (+7)

Lymle's Battle Trophies-75% (+3)

Meracle's Battle Trophies-92% (+2)

Bacchus' Battle Trophies-88% (0)

Myuria's Battle Trophies-74% (+13)

Sarah's Battle Trophies-92% (+10)

Arumat's Battle Trophies-82% (+6)

39/47 Trophies  - 765/900 Battle Trophies - 375Hours

If you would like to follow my remaining BTs I update my Checklist with them :)Dr_Mayus Battle Trophies

• Like 2

My goal for January was to beat Chaos and get to 85% BTs. Well I cleared up a lot of misc BTs and got to 765 or 85% :) I would have had the Gabriel Celeste Battle Trophies but every time I did it Edge would always be the last to hit him :( I got tired of trying but those two should be easy enough to get (just need Meracle to be the last to hit)

If you would like to follow my remaining BTs I update my Checklist with them :)Dr_Mayus Battle Trophies

Nicely done, you're getting close to platting this game. 

Same here, I got Arumat's 2,000 kills and Edge's 4,000 kills. This is going to take a while.

I remember Wdjat complaining about that when he would post 895/900 Battle Trophies and people were like "oh you are almost done" and he would be like "no I have about 100 hours left ^_^"

Lol I remember that too. It was during the race between you two, right?

Yup :) *looks at shiny Resistance 2 platinum*

That really wasn't a fair race in hindsight ^_^ although there was that really scary day when the R2 servers weren't working and I thought they had closed them a month early.

Luckily it was just a hiccup and they came back up the next day :)

Boy, you're almost there! Keep up the good work! There's a green room waiting for ya xD

• Like 1