Official PSNP Song Vote IV ***The One With The Poll That Works***

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - MiddleIsland - Piano Concerto N0.1
    • #2 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
    • #3 - Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
    • #4 - Disturbed - Land of Confusion
    • #5 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
    • #6 - Hitoshi Sakimoto - Dim Twilight A
    • #7 - Keiichi Okabe - Yona
    • #8 - 30 Seconds To Mars - L940
    • #9 - The Strokes - Reptilia
    • #10 - Patent Pending - Hey Mario
    • #11 - AC/DC - Highway to Hell
    • #12 - Daft Punk - Get Lucky
    • #13 - Toto - Africa
    • #14 - Kumiko Noma - Lilium
    • #15 - The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP
    • #16 - Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
    • #17 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day
    • #18 - Slipknot - Before I Forget
    • #19 - Yasuharu Takanashi - Dragon Force
    • #20 - Radiohead - Street Spirit

Why are none of these songs video game songs? And why mostly commercial-ish metal?

That's for Official PSNP Song Vote V, so everyone has about a week to think about what song they want to post instead of feeling rushed :)

• Like 1

Why are none of these songs video game songs? And why mostly commercial-ish metal pop?

Edit: 20 choices, but only commercial music that has nothing to do with video games... fortunately this isn't actually official.

Care to share which songs are pop? I only noticed one and would like to know which ones are pop.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 2

Why are none of these songs video game songs? And why mostly commercial-ish metal pop?

Edit: 20 choices, but only commercial music that has nothing to do with video games... fortunately this isn't actually official.

If there's even 1 song that makes you happy I always tell people let your voice be heard through voting, you also make the person who posted the song happy too! :) I also hope you post a song in Offical PSNP Song Vote V, we're always looking for new music to listen to and enjoy! :D

Care to share which songs are pop? I only noticed one and would like to know which ones are pop.

I know Metallica, Disturbed, AC/DC, 30 Second to Mars, Radiohead and Slipknot doesn't sound like pop to you, but when you hear it spam the radio... it does.

@Dav9834

Thanks. But I'm pretty sure I'd be losing to more commercial songs.

I know Metallica, Disturbed, AC/DC, 30 Second to Mars, Radiohead and Slipknot doesn't sound like pop to you, but when you hear it spam the radio... it does.

@Dav9834

That's ok! I don't post to win, rather to give others the ability to hear music they may not have heard, or haven't heard in a while. My song "This will be the day" doesn't have any votes, but someone might like it anyway. And that is why I created Song Vote :) . So I hope you reconsider :)

@Dav9834

You must not know real (horrible) pop. :P

Ok to change subject before I pass out again.

I do like the new music format I "swiftly" made last night.

Pros it's more compact, accessible, and just looks nicer. However the way I did it is flawed as it took too much time, the txt is too small, the play button is all over the place, and the pictures straight from the youtube link are for most not good looking.

I have a different idea that's similar, but twice the width, which allows larger txt and a better picture with a play button template.

So if anyone who posted a song and has the time, could you find a picture around 720 resolution(googles search feature makes it a lot easier) of the band/artist/movie/show that the song comes from? It would offload a lot of work for me looking for a picture for each song. I'd really appreciate it :) thanks in advance!

I'm going to start working on a template once I wake again because I'm exhausted :/ ugh :)

Ok to change subject before I pass out again.

I do like the new music format I "swiftly" made last night.

Pros it's more compact, accessible, and just looks nicer. However the way I did it is flawed as it took too much time, the txt is too small, the play button is all over the place, and the pictures straight from the youtube link are for most not good looking.

I have a different idea that's similar, but twice the width, which allows larger txt and a better picture with a play button template.

So if anyone who posted a song and has the time, could you find a picture around 720 resolution(googles search feature makes it a lot easier) of the band/artist/movie/show that the song comes from? It would offload a lot of work for me looking for a picture for each song. I'd really appreciate it :) thanks in advance!

I'm going to start working on a template once I wake again because I'm exhausted :/ ugh :)

You could use this image for mine. It's the right size right?

elfen_lied_lucy_by_residien-d481wc0.jpg

• Like 1

You could use this image for mine. It's the right size right?

elfen_lied_lucy_by_residien-d481wc0.jpg

Yup anything around that size! I can use photoshop reduction to make images smaller and enlargement if need be too. But if it's not needed or close it'll always look better! Thanks! :D

Yup anything around that size! I can use photoshop reduction to make images smaller and enlargement if need be too. But if it's not needed or close it'll always look better! Thanks! :D

Whenever you're scaling images, it's usually better to go down rather than up, at least that's how it is with Gimp.

Oh, & here's a Slipknot image if you still need it:

75282_slipknot_or_slipknot_1600x1200_%28

Did you want us to post a picture along with the videos in future song votes too?

• Like 1

Whenever you're scaling images, it's usually better to go down rather than up, at least that's how it is with Gimp.

Oh, & here's a Slipknot image if you still need it:

75282_slipknot_or_slipknot_1600x1200_(ww

Did you want us to post a picture along with the videos in future song votes too?

35ch8h2.png

Hope this helped you out ;)

Thanks! That makes my life easier :) templates almost done so I should be able to pump these out at a decent rate when finished :D

Ya scaling up even in photoshop isn't as good as down even when you set it for enlargement to match the pixels better. :/

• Like 1

Before I forget,

Official PSNP Song Vote V will start taking songs 2 hours earlier than usual because we filled the spots within a short period of time, many people from time zones where it was the middle of the night didn't have a chance. So instead of 20:00PM(EDT) it will be 18:00PM(EDT) next Monday.

Hopefully that helps. :)