Official PSNP Song Vote IV ***The One With The Poll That Works***

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - MiddleIsland - Piano Concerto N0.1
    • #2 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
    • #3 - Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
    • #4 - Disturbed - Land of Confusion
    • #5 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
    • #6 - Hitoshi Sakimoto - Dim Twilight A
    • #7 - Keiichi Okabe - Yona
    • #8 - 30 Seconds To Mars - L940
    • #9 - The Strokes - Reptilia
    • #10 - Patent Pending - Hey Mario
    • #11 - AC/DC - Highway to Hell
    • #12 - Daft Punk - Get Lucky
    • #13 - Toto - Africa
    • #14 - Kumiko Noma - Lilium
    • #15 - The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP
    • #16 - Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
    • #17 - Casey Lee Williams - This Will be the Day
    • #18 - Slipknot - Before I Forget
    • #19 - Yasuharu Takanashi - Dragon Force
    • #20 - Radiohead - Street Spirit

Ok to change subject before I pass out again.

I do like the new music format I "swiftly" made last night.

Pros it's more compact, accessible, and just looks nicer. However the way I did it is flawed as it took too much time, the txt is too small, the play button is all over the place, and the pictures straight from the youtube link are for most not good looking.

I have a different idea that's similar, but twice the width, which allows larger txt and a better picture with a play button template.

So if anyone who posted a song and has the time, could you find a picture around 720 resolution(googles search feature makes it a lot easier) of the band/artist/movie/show that the song comes from? It would offload a lot of work for me looking for a picture for each song. I'd really appreciate it :) thanks in advance!

I'm going to start working on a template once I wake again because I'm exhausted :/ ugh :)

I like the layout on the OP, it looks very clean. 

• Like 1

I'll leave this here just in case you still need it  :) Nier - Yonah image

yande240328dressniertayuya1130yonah_zps8

Thanks! I just finished the template so this makes my life a lot easier! :)

I like the layout on the OP, it looks very clean. 

Thank you!!! Wait till you see what's coming! Hopefully it comes out better, because I want it to be the final version :D

Here's one for the Red Hot Chili Peppers

wmdky1.jpg

Thanks! I just finished the template after a very tired day yesterday so I'll be using these now! :) It's also why I wasn't on the thread as much. :/ sorry!

@Masamune I didn't see your question yesterday, sorry! If people like what they see, and end up using the theme, then it would be nice if everyone posted a picture with their video to make my life easier :D . So we'll see later today!

Btw I was going to have Song Vote end tonight,

but because PSNProfiles went down

yesterday for a little while,

I decided to extend it to tomorrow at 16:00(EDT) :)

Voting Ends In

blu_1432936920.png

refresh to see difference

(Speaking of 24 hour time I noticed in a previous post, I put in PM with it (Hey just hit me what does pm/am stand for... hmm Google time!), that just shows how tired I was lol.)

Last edit I swear. I just wanted to say how amazing it is that 41 members voted and I didn't even market it at all! Maybe one day we'll hit 100 :D always gotta shoot high!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Well the song choices are a bit better this time, more good stuff in there!! Have to be Under the Bridge for me, not the best artist of the bunch but that song is the best they did!!

Good to see Creedence getting some votes, there are some true music listeners on here after all haha!!

Edited by freddie1989
  • Like 1

Ok I updated the theme, I decided to go with a clean cut look. I hope everyone likes it! :)

I prefer the new cut. Pretty radical in my opinion. Nice cut! The one before this one was pretty rad as well, so either way, both are pretty cool.

• Like 1

I would have gotten one, but I cannot find anything besides osu! pictures with the exemption of the one already in the video.

It's ok :)

But I think for future ones I'm going to ask everyone to post a picture too because I can literally finish one in 1 minute if I have the picture. But if I have to find one, that's where my time went.

But this was a test, so I didn't expect many if anyone to post one, so don't feel bad :) I'm just glad it came out looking good! :D

I'm going to modify a few of the other things because of ocd lol but I really like how the songs stand out, even on my phone it looks really nice(in full version).

Edit: we're so close to 50 votes!

Ok I'm done touching the theme of Official PSNP Song Vote for a while now. No more what's next week gonna look like. :)

Also!

Voting_Ends_In.png

blu_1432936920.png
refresh to see difference 

So hurry up! Or your voice won't be heard in the vote!

The new layout looks great, nice work!

Thanks!! :D Most of the time I spent was just going back and forth between what kind of style to go with, and messing around with them. But the clean cut look I think meshes well with the forum and Song Vote pretty well. :)

• Like 1

The layout looks really good man, you can find all of the info you could possibly want really easily. Looks like I wont be winning a trophy for my sig this time but its been a cool forum thread to be a part of so thanks @Dav9834, ill be taking part in future song votes for sure  :highfive:

• Like 1

Awesome! Last time I looked, I was at like a 5 way tie for 3rd place, now I'm the sole winner! Thanks to all the Slipknot fans out there, there was a lot of great songs this round too! :yay:

Wow, we reached 50 votes too, I think that's more that the current SotM has too.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 3

Awesome! Last time I looked, I was at like a 5 way tie for 3rd place, now I'm the sole winner! Thanks to all the Slipknot fans out there, there was a lot of great songs this round too! :yay:

Wow, we reached 50 votes too, I think that's more that the current SotM has too.

Ya this is the second time we've hit 50 exactly. I'm going to market SOTM tomorrow a little bit, see if we can boost those numbers over there :)

Good Job everybody, this was the best lineup so far. I really like every song that jumped up ahead of mine and congratulate all of you.

Hopefully I can find a song later down the track that will get more attention :D

You almost won multiple times! It kept swaying back and forth! lol. I think your pick was great! :)

• Like 1