Triss or Yennefer?

heres a tid bit u might all have not picked up on but if u play it right theres this big plot point where its revealed that geralt and yennifers love is due to a spell placed on them before the story ever began and once revealed u must ask urself this geralt is a big puppy tagging along with yen agreeing with yen etc due to magic magic strong enough its subverting a witcher and a high sorcerous there actions are due to magic not love not devotion magic

I think that plotline is somewhat mishandled in the games. But maybe is just to give you a reason to cut ties and choose Triss if you like her more.

I read the books and the short stories. The wish thing is a bit different.

In "The Last Wish" (the book, not the quest in the game), Geralt finds himself in the position to use his last wish to neutralize the djinn powers or Yennefer (and Geralt himself) would have most surely died.

The wish was not about love though. It was about their fates being tied together.

Geralt was captivated by Yennefer almost at first sight, the wish didn't influence his feelings.

And Yennefer, I think, fell in love because of what Geralt wished, but not for the power of the wish itself. My idea, reading the story, was that Yennefer fell in love with him because he was willing to go that far to save her life (risking his life, and make such an outrageous wish to the djinn).

Edited by Doctor Doom
  • Like 1

I planned to romance Triss so i ''hlakbr'' her.But then i said to Yen i love her in Last Wish.I haven't kiss Yen or anything else.Can i still keep Triss or it's over for both?I hope it doesn't affect the Full Crew trophy.Btw i prefer Triss

Think the game will keep you with Triss but I can't be a 100%.

I planned to romance Triss so i ''hlakbr'' her.But then i said to Yen i love her in Last Wish.I haven't kiss Yen or anything else.Can i still keep Triss or it's over for both?I hope it doesn't affect the Full Crew trophy.Btw i prefer Triss

I have no idea what you meant by "hlakbr" btw.

To the point... If you tried/try romance both, you will get neither.

You already told Yen you love her, so if you try to romance Triss, you will get neither.

For the Full Crew trophy, the only missable one is Keira Metz I think, as Triss will always go to Kaer Morhen iirc. 

I have no idea what you meant by "hlakbr" btw.

To the point... If you tried/try romance both, you will get neither.

You already told Yen you love her, so if you try to romance Triss, you will get neither.

For the Full Crew trophy, the only missable one is Keira Metz I think, as Triss will always go to Kaer Morhen iirc. 

"hlakbr" is the message they sent to the ship in the lighthouse scene...