Sword Art Online: Lost Song Getting Western Release, Hollow Fragment Coming To PS4

Just announced, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is set to be re-released on PS4 to Western audiences in Summer 2015 (no exact date yet). In that same announcement, Sword Art Online: Lost Song is announced to be released on PS4 and PS Vita to Western audiences in Fall 2015 (no exact date either). Hollow Fragment will be a digital release, while Lost Song will be a retail release.

Another link with more things.

YES YES YES YES YES. 

I was so ready for the Vita version until this happened.

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/609491350501789696

Bamco of America is about as useful as snow shoes in the summer when it comes to the Vita. Also the one anime that has more American fans than European. I'm calling bullshit

Facepalm... is Bamco really a bunch of idiots?

• 1 month later...
Aincrad arc, first half of anime.

But yea, you are right, without knowledge of SAO, it's kinda hard to get into it =/

It's not even something you would go for because of easy Plat xD

At least it's not too much! I'm bad at consuming media, so who knows when I'll actually get around to it. I have the visual novels that are out, but I'd rather watch the anime before playing.

You never know, F 2nd did it :P

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Senran Kagura and Blazblu have done it as well. The latter two still had their lists in full Japanese when they launched in the west to.

Given that there's already a full English trophy list that includes the PS4 version, I would assume we are sharing that list with our fellow Asian gamers. Sorry Satoshi. :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

awesome news

l love anime and l see all 3 season 

l pick up lost song because l like retail release.

Very interesting no one corrected you on this: SAO only has 2 seasons not 3 as the 3rd hasn't even been announced yet so it's impossible to see it.

I pre-ordered the digital release for PS4 because you get SAO Re: HF for free.

Just announced, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is set to be re-released on PS4 to Western audiences in Summer 2015 (no exact date yet). In that same announcement, Sword Art Online: Lost Song is announced to be released on PS4 and PS Vita to Western audiences in Fall 2015 (no exact date either). Hollow Fragment will be a digital release, while Lost Song will be a retail release.

Another link with more things.

UPDATE: Sword Art Online: Lost Song will be out in EU on November 13th and in NA on November 17th.

So let me get this straight: the second SAO game is getting a physical copy for the vita, while Hollow Fragment only got a digital copy? I am happy that it's coming to the west, but I am seriously confused as to why HF didn't get the same treatment.

Edited by GarciaFever