Be Careful Frequently Corrupts Save File

Kishnabe

The ingame cloud save says that it doesnt work. If the save data  is  corrupt, it´ll be corrupt on USB and PSplus too, I think, but didn´t try.

But there is that mysterious save at Lv 35 that remained the first and second time I lost the further progress.

Edited by Babsimabuse

The ingame cloud save says that it doesnt work. If the save data  is  corrupt, it´ll be corrupt on USB and PSplus too, I think, but didn´t try.

But there is that mysterious save at Lv 35 that remained the first and second time I lost the further progress.

PS+ saves and USB saves will not corrupt. They're back-ups. Unless you purposefully upload the corrupted save...somehow, or purposefully copy the corrupted save to the USB drive, those saves will be fine.

You'd be uploading/copying them BEFORE the corruption happens. You might lose a level or two, but it's better than having to start all the way over.

This has happened to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NnGTC4ICss

And now i can't get the trophy for blow it up everithing, "Scorched Earth Policy trophy"

Now i need to redo 60 levels again.

Ouch! But hey, I can feel your pain! xD

Game freeze after killing the last alien in LVL 59......and surprise corrupt save data.....!

Edited by InfSeroSyndrom