Who will you be?

Only 6 more days until Tamriel comes to consoles! How exciting is that?!

Anyway, I want to know who you will be playing as in the world Tamriel! Race, Class and Faction! Also, will you become a werewolf or vampire? Let me know below! ^.^

As for me, I will be playing all the factions at some point, but my main is going to be a Bosmer, Nightblade Archer in the Ebonheart Pact! I'm also thinking about becoming a werewolf as well. (Haven't quite decided yet.)

My long time friend on Playstation is going to be a Dunmer Dragonknight Vampire who uses a staff! 0.o sounds awesome!

Edited by kittygirl2010

Aldmeri Dominion - Altmer, Destruction Magic, I don't think I will become either vampire/werewolf for roleplay purposes. (This will be my Mage and Main character)

Daggerfall Covenant - Bosmer (possibly Dunmer), Bow, Vampire (This will be my stealth/rogue)

Ebonheart Pact - Imperial, 1H/Shield or 2H, Werewolf (This will be my Tank)

Edited by MafiaBrett

Argonian like I was in Oblivion and Skyrim! Probably Dragon Knight or Templar. EbonHeart Pact. I don't know yet Vamp or Wolf. Although in Skyrim I was a Wolf. Also I have a question, in ESO, is it like in the other Elder Scrolls games where you can have a sword in one hand, and healing spell/destruction spell in the other?

Argonian like I was in Oblivion and Skyrim! Probably Dragon Knight or Templar. EbonHeart Pact. I don't know yet Vamp or Wolf. Although in Skyrim I was a Wolf. Also I have a question, in ESO, is it like in the other Elder Scrolls games where you can have a sword in one hand, and healing spell/destruction spell in the other?

As far as I know...no, you can't. It's based on which skills you choose for your class but you aren't necessarily limited. I've heard that Dragonknight actually make great mage classes due to their fire abilities.

So you can be a Dragonknight and use a staff and can wear whichever armor you want.

My main will be high elf sorcerer in aldmeri dominion - I want to alternate the weapons I use but the majority of the time will be staff in one hand and healing in the other. sometimes swapping out the staff for a sword

my 2 alt characters in ebonheart and daggerfall will be an imperial and then a khajit (as you can put races in whatever faction on imperial edition)

imperial - dragonknight

khajit - assassin

Female wood elf probably unless I can be imperial in the 60 dollar version then I'll have 2 mains. Not gonna open my copy right away and I don't know anything about the subclasses. My main will probably be an archer- stealth and rogue, and I'm looking to stay away from pvp unless I really need to join some alliance for better abilities to help me in single player. But I will be taking a non vital role. I get burnt out on mp real quick and if I can play this as skyrim co-op then I plan on it. Waiting to see E3 sales before I decide how much time I want to devote to this straight away, working on re:r2 at the moment and I don't wanna get out of those capcom controller mindset for very long.

I was a werewolf imperial in my xbox skyrim 1000 achievement/main/all dlc character when it was released. Hadn't finished the guild quest on ps3 when I got rid of it for ps4. Since theres a trophy for both I'll probably do both and get vampire or both cured if/when I can. Depends on perks/downsides for werewolf this time. I didn't care for the skill trees in skyrim, so never developed those.

Edit: Oh and my imperial will be one handed sword/shield and if I can heal with 2nd hand skyrim style I'll be switching it up.

Edited by Not_like_therest

Hmm... I'm debating of either being a DragonKnight or Night Blade male Breton will be my main, and as for factions, I'll probably try out all of them but I'll be mostly in Ebonheart. 

As for my second main, it'll be a Sorcerer Dark Elf and she'll be joining the Daggerfall Covenant.

I've haven't decided if either of them to be vampires or werewolves yet, but we'll see once I come across that road. I really can't wait to play this game tomorrow, although I'll bet the servers are going to be hectic.  

• 3 weeks later...