Skylanders Superchargers

Xionx

New Skylander Game :

skylanders-superchargers-logo.jpg

In A Nutshell

Retail price will be $74.99 and released on all major consoles.
    20 new SuperCharger character toys of which 10 will be new characters, the other 10 are existing characters re-imagined in SuperChargers form
    20 New vehicles for land, sea and sky navigation. Any character can use these vehicles, but if the character they were made for uses them, they are SuperCharged
    Supports all previous game characters

Picture of Starter Pack

skylanders-superchargers-retail-starter-

All Information from http://www.skylanderscharacters.com/blog/activision-official-announces-skylanders-superchargers/

Developed by Vicarious Visions, Skylanders SuperChargers offers a rich story-driven gameplay experience, filled with vehicle-based and on-foot adventures, combat, puzzles, mini games, activities and platforming, set within a variety of all-new compelling environments.

and : 20 char + 20 vehicles .....Some ppl say you can use traps with villians to boost your vehicles ingame .

i dont think it is a spin-off.  but im not sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I don't intend to necrobump this thread but didn't want to create an additional one which contains little information.

Due to the fact that I wasn't able to find out much about the current server status of this game other than this website (https://support.activision.com/onlineservices.Skylanders SuperChargers.html) I wondered whether playing online would actually still be possible given the fact that the servers of Swap Force are offline.

I acquired a cheap second copy of the game and successfully tested it myself. You can still race against each other online on PS3 (and therefore probably also on PS4) which contributes to one golden emblem. The best part is that you can stay idle with both consoles (you won't get kicked) as there's AI racing against you. They will finish the race and you can continue to the next one after 5-6 minutes, conveniently you'll return to the lobby where the next countdown will start automatically.

This does, in conclusion, mean that you can basically get a free golden emblem which requires no skill by utilising this method.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I don't intend to necrobump this thread but didn't want to create an additional one which contains little information.

Due to the fact that I wasn't able to find out much about the current server status of this game other than this website (https://support.activision.com/onlineservices.Skylanders SuperChargers.html) I wondered whether playing online would actually still be possible given the fact that the servers of Swap Force are offline.

I acquired a cheap second copy of the game and successfully tested it myself. You can still race against each other online on PS3 (and therefore probably also on PS4) which contributes to one golden emblem. The best part is that you can stay idle with both consoles (you won't get kicked) as there's AI racing against you. They will finish the race and you can continue to the next one after 5-6 minutes, conveniently you'll return to the lobby where the next countdown will start automatically.

This does, in conclusion, mean that you can basically get a free golden emblem which requires no skill by utilising this method.

I can confirm that the servers still work for the PlayStation 4 edition, as I was able to play a handful of races online with other random players.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 12:37 AM, ITALUKE said:

I can confirm that the servers still work for the PlayStation 4 edition, as I was able to play a handful of races online with other random players.

I tried the online a month ago and it was completely dead, so I had to purchase the Sky Trophy to be able to get my 12th gold emblem that way

How did you find players?

Edited by Erkawest

So is online required for one of the trophies, or would getting something like the Sky Trophy serve as an alternative method? I managed to get the one online trophy in Swap Force before the game's servers were shut down, so I'd hope that I don't have to now worry about this game being a problem.

1 hour ago, Zephrese said:

So is online required for one of the trophies, or would getting something like the Sky Trophy serve as an alternative method? I managed to get the one online trophy in Swap Force before the game's servers were shut down, so I'd hope that I don't have to now worry about this game being a problem.

I didn't manage to find anybody online, so I ordered the physical Sky Trophy for $5 and skipped the online parts.

So yes, possible even if online is down, but will cost you extra

• Like 1

I was able to find players simply matchmaking, I did that on multiple days on different times, but I'm in Europe central so that might be an important factor. I believe that if you manage to get someone to search for a match at the same time as you, and you are in the same geographic zone, you will end up in the same server and match with eachother

• Like 1