Your resident Future Trunks' fanboy, here

DamagingRob

In case it wasn't apparent from the avatar, yes, I do love DBZ. And Trunks is my favorite character. B)

Too late to make one of these? Already been here for almost a year... Although, I haven't posted much. :/ This is probably because I do a lot more posting on another forum, which I've been a part of for almost 5 years now. The original site was called ElectricFerret, but that has since closed its doors. Now we're MagneticFox, although we still have the EF name in our web address.. It's a much smaller community, but I think I prefer that. It's nice knowing everybody's name. This place has so many members, posts, and topics daily, I don't know if that would ever be possible here. ^^' 

But anywho, back to me. I started gaming when I was only 4 or 5 years old, and my parents bought my brother and I a Nintendo in '92-93. Stuck with the brand, until the wondrous creation that is the PlayStation came out. Played many great games on it and then the PS2, but then shifted camps once again last gen. 360 was $200 cheaper, or I don't think I would have. But yeah.. it happened. 

I wouldn't say I regret it, though. There were a lot of good exclusives on the 360, and I enjoyed using it for 7 or 8 years. But then those ran out, and I saw all the great exclusives the PS3 was getting/had, including multiple entries in one of my favorite series(Tales of). It was then that I decided to get one. And on Black Friday 2013 I did. The rest is history, as I wasn't really much of a trophy hunter when I just had the Vita. But when I had both, and got my first Platinum about a month later... That's when it started. 

I don't know if I'll ever be a really active poster here, because of that other forum and the fact that I don't get on the computer that much. But if we end up having a conversation, or boosting some online trophies together, I'm sure it will have been my pleasure. (: If you want to know anything more about me, feel free to ask. DRob out. 

• Like 2

Ended up being much busier this weekend, than I would have thought. x_x Between roughly six hours of online gaming Saturday, and family visiting on Sunday, weekend was pretty much booked.. But thanks, all, for the greetings. (:

Greetings! I also had a 360 long before the PS3, although I had both previous PlayStation consoles. I switched after so many RRoD experiences.

I had mine RROD once, but was able to get a replacement from BestBuy since I had a 2 year warranty. Current one's still going strong, but I use it very rarely for gaming since buying my PS3. Works as a DVD player, though. ;)

Whats a DBZ?

Anyway welcome, hope you like it here.

I actually run my own forum, thats never stopped me doing stuff here though.

From the name, I have to assume that's sarcasm? Lol. But just in case, Dragon Ball Z. I do really enjoy One Piece, too. Funimation is doing a fantastic job dubbing that. 

Cool. I think it's probably more that I just don't get on the computer as much as I used to. Even on EF, I'm not as active as I once was. Over 8,000 posts in 2 and a half years on the original, as opposed to 700+ in a little over a year and a half on the new site. But the amount of activity on the new site is probably partially to blame. Never really reached the heights of the original, I don't think.

sup man, if you still have a PS3 and have not tried it yet pick up Xenoverse. you can be your fav dude or make a character like him but with your own look.

I've heard good things about that one. Not sure if I want to buy it for PS3, though, or on PS4 whenever I get one(still got a pretty long PS3 backlog I wanted to try to work through first..). 

Welcome!

Tales of... series is awesome!

Haha, yep!  :D

I'm also the resident Polnareff here, so, if you need anything anime related, come see me! 

tumblr_n5oonxkonL1rz1zo5o3_500.gif

Will do. ^^

Edited by DamagingRob

From the name, I have to assume that's sarcasm? Lol. But just in case, Dragon Ball Z. I do really enjoy One Piece, too. Funimation is doing a fantastic job dubbing that. 

Cool. I think it's probably more that I just don't get on the computer as much as I used to. Even on EF, I'm not as active as I once was. Over 8,000 posts in 2 and a half years on the original, as opposed to 700+ in a little over a year and a half on the new site. But the amount of activity on the new site is probably partially to blame. Never really reached the heights of the original, I don't think.

This is actually my family name, I was named after my father and his father before him :D

So thanks for answering :P.

I hear ya though it definitely is harder to find time for forums when you get busier. As they can be a huge source of procastination.

• Like 1

I've heard good things about that one. Not sure if I want to buy it for PS3, though, or on PS4 whenever I get one(still got a pretty long PS3 backlog I wanted to try to work through first..). 

last i heard PS4 version is a ghost town. PS3 however has over like 30 matches of just missions! as for the PVP matches i don't do that stuff so can't really say how active.

last i heard PS4 version is a ghost town. PS3 however has over like 30 matches of just missions! as for the PVP matches i don't do that stuff so can't really say how active.

I see. May have to consider it, then. Still have Battle of Z in my Vita backlog, though..

I blame my boyfriend for recently getting me into DBZ... It started with the abridged episodes.

Welcome to the forums. :wave:

Lol. Well, I hope you're enjoying it some, for your sake. And the abridged stuff is pretty darn funny. :lol:  

Edited by DamagingRob