Sup

FeralTurtle

Hi I'm FeralTurtle. This site has been helping me out for a while so I decided to join it. Don't have a huge collection like alot of people on here since I'm more of an MMO(RPG) gamer. Played Runescape around 07 to '11, and tried out other games like Dragons Nest and Vindictus, but the times in RS were the best. Anyways, I've been playing more console games lately to catch up on any games I've missed out on. Taking a break from time-consuming MMOs to straighten my life out (getting a job and preparing for my 6th move).But yeah, so far I'm really loving the people here, and hopefully I'll be suggested good games and make new online friends to game with.  :)

• Like 3

Welcome and enjoy the forums!

If you get the chance, I would suggest trying out some great PS exclusives like Uncharted, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Bloodborne, and others (I'm sure I missed a few).

Also, if you are really into RPGs (which by looking at your games you are.), I'd try the Kingdom Hearts Series, Tales of... Series, Persona Series, and Disgaea Series. You'd be doing a RPG fan like yourself a disservice by not playing them! ;)