Werewolf and now Vampire bites being offered (EU Server and Dominon faction for werewolf and Daggerfall for vampire bites required) & Veteran levels

So me and my friend are both offering a werewolf bite per week....

the cost for a bite you may ask?

Well it's free! No catch!

-

Also why the heck do you need to earn 1M xp per veteran levels?

I mean I just got vet rank 2 and I'm sure I didn't earn 1M xp 

D:

-

Now I am also offering vampire bites also for free!

Edited by LoneliestPanda
  • Like 2

From playing as a werewolf from a low level, I'd say the are very useful and can pretty much wreck any bosses at the lower levels, I know if I wasn't a werewolf most of the time I wouldn't have got to vet rank 2 as quick as I did

they are very powerful once maxed and can be maxed easily by using the starting city

From playing as a werewolf from a low level, I'd say the are very useful and can pretty much wreck any bosses at the lower levels, I know if I wasn't a werewolf most of the time I wouldn't have got to vet rank 2 as quick as I did

they are very powerful once maxed and can be maxed easily by using the starting city

So does it go away or something? Ill take a bite sometime. I need to dig into this more. Trying to finish up some games so I can really enjoy it

So does it go away or something? Ill take a bite sometime. I need to dig into this more. Trying to finish up some games so I can really enjoy it

It becomes your ultimate ability, you can trigger it when you fill the bar and you can make it last as long as you keep feeding (if you've every played skyrim you'll get what I mean) But you can transform to and from werewolf form whenever you like 

Just keep in mind that it's really good for PvE, but it gives you a weakness in PvP. All werewolves have a weakness to people affiliated with the fighters guild, as well as poison abilities. But if you don't plan on doing a lot of PvP, it's very helpful.

I too am offering bites

I, however refuse to give it away for free when people are offering me up to 20k for a bite, someone offered me 5000 crowns etc.

So I will not bite you for free, I expect payment, if you don't wanna pay fine by me, I'll just get the 20k off a random, and you'll miss out on a bite :)

I too am offering bites

I, however refuse to give it away for free when people are offering me up to 20k for a bite, someone offered me 5000 crowns etc.

So I will not bite you for free, I expect payment, if you don't wanna pay fine by me, I'll just get the 20k off a random, and you'll miss out on a bite :)

Any chance you would bite me for 5k ive only got 6.5 myself 

So me and my friend are both offering a werewolf bite per week....

the cost for a bite you may ask?

Well it's free! No catch!

-

Also why the heck do you need to earn 1M xp per veteran levels?

I mean I just got vet rank 2 and I'm sure I didn't earn 1M xp 

D:

-

Now I am also offering vampire bites also for free!

Hi,

I sent you a message on PSN as my login wasn't working for this site.

Thanks.