Anybody up for wishlist?

I think wishlist (a list of the games you plan to purchase), could be a useful addition to this site.

This is where I could browse my game library the most fluently, and a wishlist would come handy? 

What do you guys think?

That could be a good idea, but I would also like to see a "backlog" list. I still haven't tried all my backlog games, so it would be nice to let people know I already have them, in order to create a system of suggestions on who could be interested in boosting/cooperative sessions...(privacy filters would naturally be involved, I don't want to see my profile become like a Facebook page with invites to play AC Brotherhood multiplayer instead of Candy Crush Saga and so on)

• Like 1

I think wishlist (a list of the games you plan to purchase), could be a useful addition to this site.

This is where I could browse my game library the most fluently, and a wishlist would come handy? 

What do you guys think?

This has been suggested at least 10 times in the past, as well as backlog lists. Place this info on your Profile page. You can search the forums to see if your ideas has already been suggested by using the search box in the upper right and a few key words.

• Like 1

Eh, you guys are right about this being brought up several times sorry. But I'm happy to see that others had the same idea.

If you want to keep track of your wishlist, just make a word document, put it in your trophy checklist, or use one of the sites dedicated to that kind of thing.

Sure I could manage my wishlist in many other ways or just live without it, but It would come handy on this site, and I think it fits in the profile of this site.

Edited by Zima97