List of game have dating elements?

hooneyymoon

Dude, this topic is about Vita games only :P

Hence why I said "Console games aren't exactly well-known for their implementation of dating elements. If you're not a big trophy hunter, enjoy playing other platforms or want a break from trophies I'd recommend etc....."

The Vita doesn't have many "dating" elementsin any of its games. I suppose Moe Chronicle and Monster Monpiece's rubbing pinching and tickling half naked girls using the touch screen counts... kinda?

Thanks for your replies.

Er...I  aslo play visual novel on my laptop. I had read many, from clannad, kanon, liitle buster, umineko to tsukihime, fate series, majikoi, hoshizora, saya uta, muv-luv...

And now I had boutght ps vita, so wana some dating games on this system, but need sth new, not only game with all choose & read :)

(not sure about 3ds, on ds I only can play love-plus, summon night, dragon quest V, harvest moon & rune factory, so I dont wana upgrade this handle -_-).

Oh so you already belong to this side huh ;V

But then if there's anything that is yet to be mentioned its probably just Sen(I'd like to mention SAO HF but the romance there feels rather..shallow. Like, the heroines weren't given that much substance so it kinda feels like they're there just for the sake of being there other than Phillia). Although, for Sen no Kiseki, its only in the second game that you can finally have a special relationship with someone from the class so u'll hafta wait a bit. Talking about waiting, why not wait for this? It screams love simulation if you ask me.

But then if there's anything that is yet to be mentioned its probably just Sen(I'd like to mention SAO HF but the romance there feels rather..shallow. Like, the heroines weren't given that much substance so it kinda feels like they're there just for the sake of being there other than Phillia). Although, for Sen no Kiseki, its only in the second game that you can finally have a special relationship with someone from the class so u'll hafta wait a bit. Talking about waiting, why not wait for this? It screams love simulation if you ask me.

Sen kiseki, you mean this game: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/05/the-legend-of-heroes-sen-no-kiseki-and-much-more-coming-west-courtesy-of-xseed-games/

The art's so good, i think will wait for us version since price of jp ver is high, and Luminous Arc too.

Theres a date scene in FF7 with the fatty in the slums

You can marry chicks in Record of Agarest

Record Agarest series have marrie elenments, but the gameplay is too...to slown, u know. Maybe im not good with srpg type.

Edited by anhalvis

Sen kiseki, you mean this game: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/05/the-legend-of-heroes-sen-no-kiseki-and-much-more-coming-west-courtesy-of-xseed-games/

The art's so good, i think will wait for us version since price of jp ver is high, and Luminous Arc too.

Record Agarest series have marrie elenments, but the gameplay is too...to slown, u know. Maybe im not good with srpg type.

Yep, the localized title is Trails of Cold Steel, which I'm trying to forget. And the jp version of the first game has a best/super price version so it's not really that expensive and, the eng version is dub only so..yea if you're capable of playing it in jp then there's pretty much no reason to get the eng version, other than the cheaper price tag.

Hafta agree with Agarest tho. The battle system is fine(as a srpg) but it's a lil bit too forced because you practically have to clear each and every single battle points. And it's true that we have the marriage system in the game but it's somewhat lacking too. I was expecting that u'd actually spend your time with the girls but the pattern of selecting your partner is the same every time whereas the girls will interrogate you before the final battle and u'll make choices that will lead to you choosing the girl that you'll marry. Basically u end up marrying the girl who fell for you for no reason while traveling alongside you without spending any time actually knowing the girl and the loop goes on.  And the story is not that engaging on top of all..in the end I didnt get to finish the game and only played till the fourth generation. But ehhh....did we have Agarest for Vita? I played it on my PS3 ;/

Ar Nosurge Plus was released last week. I like the art of game. The heroines are cute, too. But some people said this game doesnt have any dating elements. Why? Why????? Its prequel of Ar Tonelico series, at least let me know we can choice multiple ending with each girls ~~

Edited by anhalvis

Demon Gaze doesn't really have dating elements.

It has a couple of game-long fetch quests for 2 of the girls who then spend a bit of time with you and you get to see a picture of them in their underwear.

Then of course the story has the main girl somehow falling in love with you even if you're a complete douchebag to her.

I think you pretty much hit all the possible localized dating sims =D

Also, dating sims ARE basically visual novels. Therefore if you exclude VNs, your selection is pretty much limited to what you already played...

Seriously, what's with the VN hate everywhere? o.O

I have no idea. I adore them. 

Hatoful Boyfriend, obviously. :P

I havnt played much Akiba's Trip (memorycard broke) but it seems it has a bit of a datingsim too. You must reach with some people specific relationshiplevels to unlock different endings/trophies.

oops, wrong section...

Does it count as dating when you are running around in a school and take photos of girls, which are running after you because they are pervy?

This reminds me on the merumeru-gun episodes of No Game No Life... xD

B-2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...