List of game have dating elements?

hooneyymoon

I'm very like this type of game :P

I had played Conception 2, Akiba Strip, SAO, A little king, Persona 4. And I know visual novel also have dating sims, but prefer game have some action/rpg.

Does anyone know other games like that (not otome)?

How about Criminal Girls, Demon Gaze, Operation Abyss or Tokyo Twightlight :)

Edited by anhalvis

Sen no Kiseki comes to mind because you already mentioned all the games that I know

But really if you want a game where you can choose your fav heroines, then your best bet would definitely be VNs after all. VNs arent that bad u know. Once you've played it and get immersed in the story and characters u will find it hard to stop. Just like reading a novel. So if you really want games like that then I highly suggest VNs. The ones on Vita might be a lil bit difficult when starting because pretty much none was localized except for a few titles so give the ones on PC a try first because those tend to have fan translations. For starters I'd suggest Hoshizora no Memoria, Ikikoi or people's choice, Clannad.

Edited by Risr1s
  • Like 2

hm criminal girls has only little little dating sim part. You do personal quests for the girls , and at the 4th quest you have some date with her alone.  Text says something like  "after the nice conversation you spend some time with her alone" .... i think you know what that means.

• Like 1

:awesome:

This actually reminded me... Danganronpa (or better said school mode) is in a way a dating sim.

but this is to much VN for him/her i think. not so much action/rpg .  i mean i have not played it yet (but i bought it in sale .... )

• Like 1

eroges developed plot 

plot? :awesome:

Apparently people don't see VNs as real games, when in reality even eroges sometimes has better written and developed plot than "real" games

Well, tbh, if they didn't, they would have nothing to offer...

But yea, definitely, but I think people don't play games for story for some reason... otherwise I have no idea how could anyone not like VNs.

Persona 4 Golden has some dating elements in it. 

I think he wanted something he didn't play =D

Persona 4. 

plot? :awesome:

Well, tbh, if they didn't, they would have nothing to offer...

But yea, definitely, but I think people don't play games for story for some reason... otherwise I have no idea how could anyone not like VNs.

I think he wanted something he didn't play =D

Oh, my bad. Didn't notice that.

:awesome:

This actually reminded me... Danganronpa (or better said school mode) is in a way a dating sim.

It's more like learning about characters than "dating" them. And imo most of the FTEs in danganronpa were poorly written (not sure about the dangan2 because I haven't touched island mode yet ;) )

I had played Conception 2, Akiba Strip, SAO, A little king, Persona 4. And I know visual novel also have dating sims, but prefer game have some action/rpg.

Maybe try Persona 3 Portable/FES? It has social link system like persona 4 :P

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Thanks for your replies.

Er...I  aslo play visual novel on my laptop. I had read many, from clannad, kanon, liitle buster, umineko to tsukihime, fate series, majikoi, hoshizora, saya uta, muv-luv...

And now I had boutght ps vita, so wana some dating games on this system, but need sth new, not only game with all choose & read :)

(not sure about 3ds, on ds I only can play love-plus, summon night, dragon quest V, harvest moon & rune factory, so I dont wana upgrade this handle -_-).

Edited by anhalvis

Doesn't SAO hollow fragment had somekind of dating sim minigame?

Other than that maybe, hyperdimension PP idol? You could "spend" time with your favourite CPU... Although it doesn't have many gameplay aspects aside from the idol part, so it's mostly just, as you put it, choose&read.

Doesn't SAO hollow fragment had somekind of dating sim minigame?

He played SAO. (first post)

Thanks for your replies.

Er...I  aslo play visual novel on my laptop. I had read many, from clannad, kanon, liitle buster, umineko to tsukihime, fate series, majikoi, hoshizora, saya uta, muv-luv...

And now I had boutght ps vita, so wana some dating games on this system, but need sth new, not only game with all choose & read :)

(not sure about 3ds, on ds I only can play love-plus, summon night, dragon quest V, harvest moon & rune factory, so I dont wana upgrade this handle -_-).

Wow, wow, wow. You totally hit the peaks of what you could play =D

I think Japanese import is the only way for you =D

saya uta

Saya no Uta?

That I've played so far and not on your list:

Mass Effect series

Dragon Age series

Alpha Protocol

You know that this is on Vita forum, right? Not that I would mind if those got ported.  ;)

So many games listed here that are on my back log. I seriously need to start playing games again. (I have played Katawa Shoujo lately, but as a PC game it doesn't count  :) )

You know that this is on Vita forum, right? Not that I would mind if those got ported.  ;)

So many games listed here that are on my back log. I seriously need to start playing games again. (I have played Katawa Shoujo lately, but as a PC game it doesn't count  :) )

Oops! I just saw the title on the main page. Sorry

Dating element technical FFVII at the golden saucer =P

I remember I'd always get Yuffie and my brother would always end up with Barret =P

Emm more seriously though I think you've listed all the ones I can think of that are in English =?

If it's a visual novel you want I recommend the Danganronpa games I guess they have a slight relationship dating part to them

Dating element technical FFVII at the golden saucer =P

I remember I'd always get Yuffie and my brother would always end up with Barret =P

Emm more seriously though I think you've listed all the ones I can think of that are in English =?

If it's a visual novel you want I recommend the Danganronpa games I guess they have a slight relationship dating part to them

• Like 1

I know Dragon Age tends to have dating elements in their games if you're into those sort of games. Console games aren't exactly well-known for their implementation of dating elements. If you're not a big trophy hunter, enjoy playing other platforms or want a break from trophies I'd recommend.... hmmm...

• The Sims 
  • Dragon Age
  • Visual Novels on the PS3 (English versions of some can be found and bought at http://www.play-asia.com/ )
  • Neko Para (PC)
  • Shuffle (PC)

hm criminal girls has only little little dating sim part. You do personal quests for the girls , and at the 4th quest you have some date with her alone.  Text says something like  "after the nice conversation you spend some time with her alone" .... i think you know what that means.

Other than that maybe, hyperdimension PP idol? You could "spend" time with your favourite CPU... Although it doesn't have many gameplay aspects aside from the idol part, so it's mostly just, as you put it, choose&read.

Thks, i'll add them to my wishlist and wait for sale:)

How about Criminal Girls, Demon Gaze, Operation Abyss or Tokyo Twightlight

Anyone play those?
Edited by anhalvis