Official Special Edition PSNP Song Vote X

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Disturbed - The Vengeful One
    • #2 Green Day - Good Riddance
    • #3 Masafumi Takada – RE: Climax Reasoning
    • #4 Hatsune Miku - Clockwork Clown
    • #5 dj-jo and IA -「This Game」 feat. IA - Dubstep
    • #6 Flying Lotus - Massage Situation
    • #7 Born - RED DESIRE
    • #8 Jun Maeda - Nagisa ~Parting at the Foot of the Hill~
    • #9 Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated To Aunt Suzie)
    • #10 Muse - Undisclosed Desires
    • #11 Nirvana - Sliver
    • #12 Perturbator - Future Club
    • #13 Akino Arai - Mitsu no Yoake
    • #14 Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier
    • #15 TQBF - NO HESITATION
    • #16 Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
    • #17 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    • #18 The Mirraz - 勇者になりたいさまようよろいは今日も一人で考える
    • #19 Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    • #20 Kill La Kill - Elite Four Main Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Any Song From a TvShow/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Any Song From 1970-2000
    • Songs with Limited Vocals
    • Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, etc (If it sounds like rock, it is rock :) )

Huh? Why is Coldplay & Muse in the same slot? I was going to vote Muse but i can't support Coldplay...

Woops, these are the mistakes that happen at 7am... :facepalm: I'll fix it when my brain is functioning again.

Well Coldplay was never submitted this round, ao consider it muse and only muse :)

There's going to be prizes twice a month from now on. This one has double the chance of prizes though because there's two givaways for this one.

Correction, just the Song Vote X giveaway this week. This is the first song vote of the month. Next week will have another giveaway as it's the second :)

Ya I find it to be a hard genre to even find shows for. Kanon was the closest (obviously same studio so ya...). If you list off the ones you've seen that are most like it I would appreciate it cause it's really hard to find them for me. I've already seen Angel Beats(actually I saw this before clannad  :hmm: :/), Anohana, :mind blanks: ... a couple others that get you feeling something. Oh I just saw In search of the lost future, that was a good one, not Clannad masterpiece, but good.

If you click on the anime link in my signature it shows what anime i'm watching right now, and it also lists all of the anime I have ever watched. Really useful for keeping track of stuff.

I had to change it to the full song version because there was just too much dialogue and not enough song. My apologies! It's the same exact song, (as I know very well, it's in my playlist  :) ) so I hope you understand  :)

Not to mention the water works were starting to flow, and I allow myself to watch it only once a year on my anniversary of my first watching, sometime in december......

That's ok. Matter of fact, I was actually going to post a question regarding the video, but I didn't want to make things too complicated :D.

I hate the guy who submitted Nagisa's song. Now I have to cry all over again. T___T

Damn right  B)

If I end up crying over this song every time, then I will do my best to make someone else feel the same thing i'm feeling :P.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Oh I just thought of a great "Loose Song Limitation" option. What about choosing love songs. This could be anywhere from the vocals that have the word love in it, or the song itself symbolizes love via a friend, family, or significant other.

• Like 4

I can see it already. xD

Although it's not hard to come up with a legit listenable song played by actual instruments from a TV show or movie , you know that's how it's going to turn out.

Here's the theme from Jackass, "Corona" by Minutemen, as an example:

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Although it's not hard to come up with a legit listenable song played by actual instruments from a TV show or movie , you know that's how it's going to turn out.

Here's the theme from Jackass, "Corona" by Minutemen, as an example:

It's telling me the video is not available. 

Damn check out Scar Tissue cleaning up.

I was going to vote for limited vocals but I figured it wouldn't go far.

I'm taking a break for about a month though to get new people in. I just did it this time because of the chicken game going on.

Although should Any Song From a TvShow/Anime/Movie/Game win the vote I know what I would have used too. Definitely wouldn't have come from an anime or game this time.

I think it means that vocals are only allowed if they're like 1 sample that's repeated over and over throughout the song kinda like this:

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Might also mean that vocals are only allowed for a short part of the song though.

Favorite example of Limited Vocals:

"One Of These Days" by Pink Floyd

Damn. I am stuck between 2 anime songs to use iff the anime/TV Show/Game option does win (which if very likely). One has an awesome festive feel to it, and the other has many feels to it, and by that I mean the emotion that I get from listening to it every time (although not as much as the Clannad song that I submitted. Nothing will ever top that one).

Damn. I am stuck between 2 anime songs to use iff the anime/TV Show/Game option does win (which if very likely). One has an awesome festive feel to it, and the other has many feels to it, and by that I mean the emotion that I get from listening to it every time (although not as much as the Clannad song that I submitted. Nothing will ever top that one).

I am pretty sure that option is going to win.

lmfao I could enter danza kuduro in the next song vote because it was featured in Fast Five.

But I will fight my nature and not be a jerk.  :lol:

I am pretty sure that option is going to win.

lmfao I could enter danza kuduro in the next song vote because it was featured in Fast Five.

But I will fight my nature and not be a jerk.  :lol:

That's actually the only other place I heard that song before, I like those "Fast" movies. ^_^

So if the movie, game, etc. theme wins, does that include openings & endings?

That's actually the only other place I heard that song before, I like those "Fast" movies. ^_^

Anything that is featured in the game, tv show, etc. So yes, that includes openings and endings. Oddly enough, my 2 choices are both openings.

Edited by GarciaFever

It's where I originally heard it as well. I liked the first few movies. From 4 on I was just tired of it. Then I saw a tank in a clip of one of the movies and was like "Yeah I'm done."

Fast Five was probably the last movie I saw in full. (although I secretly watched some of the 6th movie to see Gina Carano's fight scenes.)

I'm assuming openings/endings count since it says "any song".

I'll post what I would have used after the spots are filled up next week. It's from a show that is probably hated as much as it is liked.

I would think that openings and endings both count, it does say "Any song from a tv show/movie/video game/anime"

I already have something in mind should this win.

• Like 1

I would think that openings and endings both count, it does say "Any song from a tv show/movie/video game/anime"

I already have something in mind should this win.

At this point, I might just actually believe you seeing as the types of songs that keep on winning is just absurd imo. I'm not saying that my choices should have more votes or that they should have won, but rather on the tastes of music that certain people have.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

At this point, I might just actually believe you seeing as the types of songs that keep on winning is just absurd imo. I'm not saying that my choices should have more votes or that they should have won, but rather on the tastes of music that certain people have.

I'm inclined to agree with you, as I swear I've seen the rock/metal option, as well as some option involving games/anime/tv shows and what not at least once in every SV since I've been doing this, and I really think that the options should be more diversified because if these keep winning, the same people are gonna keep entering. What I mean is we really need to limit it to a certain genre. The choices now are very broad, and that is good in a way, but as I said, the same people will keep entering. With a smaller genre, such as only rap, or only blues, or only jazz, or something like that, the songs won't be very different from each other, at least from what I know, but more people who actually like those genres would probably enter.

The main reason I keep entering so much now is because I can actually participate since the choices match my tastes, and tbh, I'm not seeing a lot of things I haven't already seen/heard.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 3