Official Special Edition PSNP Song Vote X

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Disturbed - The Vengeful One
    • #2 Green Day - Good Riddance
    • #3 Masafumi Takada – RE: Climax Reasoning
    • #4 Hatsune Miku - Clockwork Clown
    • #5 dj-jo and IA -「This Game」 feat. IA - Dubstep
    • #6 Flying Lotus - Massage Situation
    • #7 Born - RED DESIRE
    • #8 Jun Maeda - Nagisa ~Parting at the Foot of the Hill~
    • #9 Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated To Aunt Suzie)
    • #10 Muse - Undisclosed Desires
    • #11 Nirvana - Sliver
    • #12 Perturbator - Future Club
    • #13 Akino Arai - Mitsu no Yoake
    • #14 Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier
    • #15 TQBF - NO HESITATION
    • #16 Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
    • #17 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
    • #18 The Mirraz - 勇者になりたいさまようよろいは今日も一人で考える
    • #19 Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    • #20 Kill La Kill - Elite Four Main Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Any Song From a TvShow/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Any Song From 1970-2000
    • Songs with Limited Vocals
    • Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, etc (If it sounds like rock, it is rock :) )

See if some new people can post.

I know it's a major turn off for newcomers to see the same people constantly get in.

Not to mention maybe a slight change in genre? I'm going to continually post from the same genre. I could find those rare songs outside that I like...but I end up changing my mind anyways.

That is up to the community, if new people want to participate then new people must....participate. :P

I was on the edge for a while but decided to participate in the last one and this one :)

Really like the concept, I was just worried about getting my song in on time

I was the same for the first 4 or 5 song votes.

When the first one came out I didn't exactly get it and skimmed over it. Then I saw it reappear frequently and decided to look into it more.

• Like 2

Ok no more changing songs/images

I will be putting myself on a bad sleep schedule again, so wish me luck! :D

By the time everyone wakes (except maybe Europe, you might be up by the time I'm finishing) everything will be up and running :D

Yeah it is almost the same for me. Like, I wanted to find more of the same genre and just binge watch that style for a long time. But there's only so much rain that I can handle before I really get soaked :D. To this day, whenever I watch that first scene alone, it just makes me cry like a river.

Ya I find it to be a hard genre to even find shows for. Kanon was the closest (obviously same studio so ya...). If you list off the ones you've seen that are most like it I would appreciate it cause it's really hard to find them for me. I've already seen Angel Beats(actually I saw this before clannad :hmm: :/), Anohana, :mind blanks: ... a couple others that get you feeling something. Oh I just saw In search of the lost future, that was a good one, not Clannad masterpiece, but good.

Edited by Dav9834

Can we also make suggestions for future song votes?  If so, I'd like to put best cover versions forward :)

Oh right almost forgot! Thanks!

Anyone with suggestions for Song Vote XI post them or forever hold your peace !

You can make more than one suggestion as well :)

(btw love the sig!)

Edited by Dav9834

Garciafever - Jun Maeda - Nagisa ~Parting at the Foot of the Hill~ - 3:10-3:30 - From CLANNAD

photo-original.png?v=1419790415&w=1536&h

I had to change it to the full song version because there was just too much dialogue and not enough song. My apologies! It's the same exact song, (as I know very well, it's in my playlist :) ) so I hope you understand :)

Not to mention the water works were starting to flow, and I allow myself to watch it only once a year on my anniversary of my first watching, sometime in december......

RachP13 - Muse - Undisclosed Desires - 2:13-2:33

Squall-Rinoa-squall-and-rinoa-3666459-10 

The Video Editor didn't like this version :/

I had to go with this one

Same song, different video, sorry!

Edited by Dav9834

I hate the guy who submitted Nagisa's song. Now I have to cry all over again. T___T

now me feel weird... I could recall when I heard it is the 1ST ED song and sang along the Dango song :3

oh.. btw... before I vote *raise hands* I feel dumb right now... what does Limited Vocals exactly mean?

• Like 1

now me feel weird... I could recall when I heard it is the 1ST ED song and sang along the Dango song :3

oh.. btw... before I vote *raise hands* I feel dumb right now... what does Limited Vocals exactly mean?

I think it means that vocals are only allowed if they're like 1 sample that's repeated over and over throughout the song kinda like this:

Might also mean that vocals are only allowed for a short part of the song though.

Probably any song with less vocals than song.

I think it means that vocals are only allowed if they're like 1 sample that's repeated over and over throughout the song kinda like this:

Might also mean that vocals are only allowed for a short part of the song though.

tks.. I was just really wondering how limited is the limited vocals xD

oh.. voted

Voted, as always. Good to see there are prizes on this special edition of the Song Vote, so special that it is the only one that I didn't enter :( I've been too busy....enjoying vacation :P

Followed on G+ :)

There's going to be prizes twice a month from now on. This one has double the chance of prizes though because there's two givaways for this one.