Rocket league top 5 goals

Magpie42

Hey Guys,

Im thinking of starting a rocket league top 5 series on youtube, so if any of you guys score any goals that you feel are worthy enough to feature in a top 5 then send me then

Email: [email protected]

Format:

• Just send them to me via attachment.
  • Use USB to extract clip from ps4
  • Use share feature to capture clip
  • Clip must be trimmed down to show the goal in action and then the action replay and thats it
  • Roughly should be a 30 second clip

Hopefully you guys are interested in this smile.gif

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrI...teUeoQLf9B3a2g

• Like 1

Don't expect this to be an "Series", once it goes of the IGC almost no one will be playing it anymore. It's not like FIFA where there are loads of content and you can build your own team and level them up and compete with that team against other.. This is more of an platinum and leave it in the past kind of game. 

• Like 1

I beg to differ. The game just released and it's scores are through the roof.

This game has had a lot of hype building up towards it, and the player-base is literally shattering the servers right now. I believe the game is also going to be an E-Sports game. The game is incredibly fun, especially when you can play against other players online. Psyonix is also planning to implement new content. I think the game could have a seriously bright future ahead of it.

To stay on topic: OP, I'd love to submit, but I haven't really had anything super amazing yet. Would love to see something like this become a series.

Would be great if it makes it to esports, imagine watching strategic plays from pro players, just like any other RTS game like LoL

And this game has ranked system, so it can be competitive :D

Edited by D4N11--

Don't expect this to be an "Series", once it goes of the IGC almost no one will be playing it anymore. It's not like FIFA where there are loads of content and you can build your own team and level them up and compete with that team against other.. This is more of an platinum and leave it in the past kind of game. 

The game is getting a lot of new support and the game just got it's own Esport.

Would be great if it makes it to esports, imagine watching strategic plays from pro players, just like any other RTS game like LoL

And this game has ranked system, so it can be competitive :D

The game just got Esport  :)
Edited by anton1453

I really don't see why people would drop this once they grab the platinum. Unless they don't find it any fun and just heard it's an easy plat (which it is). To each its own I suppose.

Unlike FIFA and other sport simulators it's fairly easy to learn since there are only a couple of basic movements you can perform and it's a completely level field where everyone has the same stats and tools and there's no Ronaldo/Messi car that top all the others. Its only real problem is the added time past the five minutes which from what I experienced seems to be completely random and can end the game with no regard to actual scoring opportunities (often it ends with the ball about to cross the goalline). Easily fixed if they just remove stoppage time altogether.

I really don't see why people would drop this once they grab the platinum. Unless they don't find it any fun and just heard it's an easy plat (which it is). To each its own I suppose.

Unlike FIFA and other sport simulators it's fairly easy to learn since there are only a couple of basic movements you can perform and it's a completely level field where everyone has the same stats and tools and there's no Ronaldo/Messi car that top all the others. Its only real problem is the added time past the five minutes which from what I experienced seems to be completely random and can end the game with no regard to actual scoring opportunities (often it ends with the ball about to cross the goalline). Easily fixed if they just remove stoppage time altogether.

It's not random. The final second in the match will hang until the ball touches the ground again or a goal is scored. If the players can keep the ball in the air or bouncing off the walls, the match won't end. 

Well this is the first video to get the ball rolling. Just 5 of my goals til I get enough submissions 

Dang dude. I was going to submit some of my own proud moments, but you're a much better player with much better goals than anything I've managed to capture so far. Kudos. 

Hey Guys,

Im thinking of starting a rocket league top 5 series on youtube, so if any of you guys score any goals that you feel are worthy enough to feature in a top 5 then send me then

Email: [email protected]

Format:

• Just send them to me via attachment.
  • Use USB to extract clip from ps4
  • Use share feature to capture clip
  • Clip must be trimmed down to show the goal in action and then the action replay and thats it
  • Roughly should be a 30 second clip

Hopefully you guys are interested in this smile.gif

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrI...teUeoQLf9B3a2g

Keep going bro, love to see something like this! :)

It's not random. The final second in the match will hang until the ball touches the ground again or a goal is scored. If the players can keep the ball in the air or bouncing off the walls, the match won't end. 

Dang dude. I was going to submit some of my own proud moments, but you're a much better player with much better goals than anything I've managed to capture so far. Kudos. 

No no you should definitely submit some as I don't want the clips to be full of my goals but thanks for thinking my goals are decent

Keep going bro, love to see something like this! :)

I'll probably make another one very soon so i'll post it once done

Huh. How I failed to notice that all this time, I'll never know. Cheers for the heads-up.