Stocked & Far far away... - 99% afk and easy to do method!

anton1453

Alright guys i don't know if this has been posted around here but i thought i share this video just in case where you can AFK for 5 minutes and then click 2 buttons without even looking or being close to the screen.

Hope you get you're trophy, this is how i got mine and felt i should share it! <3

What i did instead of actually playing the game:

Make a text&video guide

fix my go-pro

Watch movies

Play on PS3, vita and steam.

It is that afk :D

It's also a really fun game. Personally, I'm gonna see how far I can get by playing the game before I resort to using this method. 

The penny trick is neat though. I'd have thought to use a rubber band, but never seem to have any lying around.

Haha, never got one as well :P

Tghe game is awesome!

Maybe i should make a video of these diffrent tricks and where it can be used, thanks for the idea bro ;)

Not really all that new information, i'll be using this method myself now anyways and write again about how well it worked.

is this new in any way?

Just trying to get it out there for anyone, sorry that you didn't enjoy :(

For anyone attempting this, the lightbar on the controller actually starts flashing when a match ends, so there's no need to keep your TV turned on or stop the time to know when to push x.

• Like 1

Haha, never got one as well :P

Tghe game is awesome!

Maybe i should make a video of these diffrent tricks and where it can be used, thanks for the idea bro ;)

Just trying to get it out there for anyone, sorry that you didn't enjoy :(

Well, i saw pretty much the same thing several days ago. There is nothing special in this method :). But yeah, even if you are not the first to post it, it is one of the quickest way to do this :)

• Like 1

For the trophy far far away I think its best to play a 1v1 game with no bots, just put a rubber band on you analog stick and some tape on r2 so you keep going in circles. You don't even need to score, just let the game go to overtime. Then go afk for as long as you want lol.

For anyone attempting this, the lightbar on the controller actually starts flashing when a match ends, so there's no need to keep your TV turned on or stop the time to know when to push x.

omg, i forgot to say that! Thanks for reminding me! <3

Would taping down the boost button, and using a band on L to drive over a 100% boost plate in a circle make it go even faster? I assume you'll cover more distance the faster you go...

That would be awesome, thought about it as well but then i realized... You won't score a goal with 100% boost, it will hit the top and most likely bounce back and score on you're goal xD

For the trophy far far away I think its best to play a 1v1 game with no bots, just put a rubber band on you analog stick and some tape on r2 so you keep going in circles. You don't even need to score, just let the game go to overtime. Then go afk for as long as you want lol.

For the far far away, yes!

But this also gains you stocked and i myself only recommend going for far far away after stocked since you might be missing like 10km's after you got stocked like this.

That would be awesome, thought about it as well but then i realized... You won't score a goal with 100% boost, it will hit the top and most likely bounce back and score on you're goal xD

I was thinking of just the 500km one. Driving in circles wouldn't help for the other. 

It's also a really fun game. Personally, I'm gonna see how far I can get by playing the game before I resort to using this method. 

The penny trick is neat though. I'd have thought to use a rubber band, but never seem to have any lying around.

I got the Stocked trophy just through playing for fun. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near the 500km trophy, thanks to the developers not making online games count towards it. I hope they'll fix that in a patch, rather than having to resort to rubber-banding my controller for ages. What a boring end to an otherwise-fun platinum that'd be.

Edited by sp483

I got the Stocked trophy just through playing for fun. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near the 500km trophy, thanks to the developers not making online games count towards it. I hope they'll fix that in a patch, rather than having to resort to rubber-banding my controller for ages. What a boring end to an otherwise-fun platinum that'd be.

I hope they don't fix it! Everyone is reporting that the trophy will pop once you drive 50-70km on a single set of wheels. If they patched it, they might think to patch it all the way up to 500km! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...