Steelbook Cross-Buy?

I would recommend passing, everyone i know doesn't like this game nor do I.

Personally the original super smash brothers was WAY more refinef than this, after the 1.5 decades of release date difference - this is an excusable.

The combo's don't connect very well, the specials are way too varied, the matchmaking is appalling, if your opponent manages to stun you first you'll pretty much lose as this games points come from kills - which only come from combos/boxes, just soo much wrong with this game. In my top 5 worse played PS3 games, indies aside.

Should I'd get this game?

well if you like the characters and platforming deathmatches

i think its actually a cool game

Yup, enjoyed it quite a lot. Also, it should be easy to find this game really cheap now, so give it a go!

I would recommend passing, everyone i know doesn't like this game nor do I.

Personally the original super smash brothers was WAY more refinef than this, after the 1.5 decades of release date difference - this is an excusable.

The combo's don't connect very well, the specials are way too varied, the matchmaking is appalling, if your opponent manages to stun you first you'll pretty much lose as this games points come from kills - which only come from combos/boxes, just soo much wrong with this game. In my top 5 worse played PS3 games, indies aside.

Certainly not the worst game ever, but unless you have a group of friend to play offline it's the type of game that you finish it and don't revisit it.

When i bought the game on ps3 i got the vita version free however only the online works on the vita version i have to buy a network pass for ps3 and screw that the game ain't that good.

There is a steelbook version but i can't find anywhere that states if its crossbuy -

5198gSOiBFL.jpg

Edited by SteelFreaxx

When i bought the game on ps3 i got the vita version free however only the online works on the vita version i have to buy a network pass for ps3 and screw that the game ain't that good.

There is a steelbook version but i can't find anywhere that states if its crossbuy -

5198gSOiBFL.jpg

cool, where would that be?

5198gSOiBFL.jpg

That's a really ugly steelbook in my opinion,didn't know there was one anyway