Crazy Difficult..

Bakersman83

Ever heard that "practice makes perfect"?

Keep playing and you will improve. I used to miss almost every attempt I made at hitting the ball. Now, I make contact roughly 40-60% of the time, and have even managed to pull off some nice plays with my teamates, or volleys/blocks against the opposing team. 

Platinum is natural since you basically have just to play the game.

I is hard and sometimes hardly luckbased but still even if you suck at this game, you can still have fun and score some crazy goals. Most of my time, i just miss the ball and jump across but still nothing frustrating

Ultra pro MLG tip (lol) - if you have hard time hitting the ball and aiming generally, try changing camera FOV, height, angle and distance in the options. The default settings for me were really annoying, couldn't see the proper distance between me and the ball and calculate the proper height. See if this helps.

Ultra pro MLG tip (lol) - if you have hard time hitting the ball and aiming generally, try changing camera FOV, height, angle and distance in the options. The default settings for me were really annoying, couldn't see the proper distance between me and the ball and calculate the proper height. See if this helps.

What settings would you recommend? I've had a play with them, but seemed to make things worse!

Does the km even count for online???

People aren't 100%, but they seem to think so. We think it does track them for the purposes of the trophy, but that the servers don't update the kms shown in your local system in order to cut down on the server load. This way more people can get into games during times of high demand.

What settings would you recommend? I've had a play with them, but seemed to make things worse!

I mainly widened the field of view. Can't play any game with s**t FOV. You'll see the entire field and all players with that, which gives you less surpprises ("that mofo came out of nowehere!"). It's easier to predict the ball's flight with that as well.

I also pulled the camera slightly to the back so that my car doesn't cover the entire screen and I see what's going on behind me (usually in tight fights over the ball). Again, more control over your movement and better shots.

But I can imagine some people will not like this setting.

Edited by NarcissusBaz

I mainly widened the field of view. Can't play any game with s**t FOV. You'll see the entire field and all players with that, which gives you less surpprises ("that mofo came out of nowehere!"). It's easier to predict the ball's flight with that as well.

I also pulled the camera slightly to the back so that my car doesn't cover the entire screen and I see what's going on behind me (usually in tight fights over the ball). Again, more control over your movement and better shots.

But I can imagine some people will not like this setting.

Cool. Hopefully I'll get the chance to try that out later.