Xionx´s Last Reward

Xionx

What else? If you have Basty, you have to have Transy =D

Transistor =D It's been on Plus you should have it =D

(I wanted to say Neps but you have them xD)

was not able to play that much in last few days , but Transistor was easy and fast ! =)

#88 Transistor

1L9829fa.png

you need some time to understand the Skill and fight system but than it is very easy.   Backdoor challanges were pretty easy in my opinion, compared to bastion (look at bastion part) . Only thing i used a guide was for the over 2k dmg in one turn.  And after reading the kill() strat i was disappointed how easy it was that way^^.   Not big fan of the story but the endin was nice.  Gameplay was fun , but nothing i would play frequently.

thx for suggestion , if you are bored you can choose next game too :) its fun to clear games others suggest.

Play Vitaversion and import the platinumed savegame :P

200 hours of gameplay guaranteed xD

i will plat vita first , but i dont think it is my next plat ....  . i will keep it in my mind so i can work nearby on it.

UPDATE:  i updated my Checklist with  PSN/100% games , and proudest Plat :) .   Banner coming soooooon

Edited by Xionx

#89 STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png

This game is awesome.  i dont know how to describe it. The story is soo deep, so emotional, so sad, so wow!  Only time in my life i cried because of a computer game was yeeeeears ago (FF7 aerith). But STEINS;GATE almost get me to cry on every ending.  Maybe some ppl cant understand this, but i dont care ^_^.  I understand if someone use this game for quick trophies (because VN->quick plat) , but to be honest , you miss a very touching experience.  Oh and voice acting was great to. I highly recomment this game. Every single Time Travel story has errors because of Paradoxe, but this Story workes with it and uses it in good way .  I dont know if im interested in the Anime after knowing whole story , but i think about it.

#89 STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png

This game is awesome.  i dont know how to describe it. The story is soo deep, so emotional, so sad, so wow!  Only time in my life i cried because of a computer game was yeeeeears ago (FF7 aerith). But STEINS;GATE almost get me to cry on every ending.  Maybe some ppl cant understand this, but i dont care ^_^.  I understand if someone use this game for quick trophies (because VN->quick plat) , but to be honest , you miss a very touching experience.  Oh and voice acting was great to. I highly recomment this game. Every single Time Travel story has errors because of Paradoxe, but this Story workes with it and uses it in good way .  I dont know if im interested in the Anime after knowing whole story , but i think about it.

Anime adapts the game very nicely so... you should give it a shot =)

More Mayushii is always welcome :awesome:

Anime adapts the game very nicely so... you should give it a shot =)

More Mayushii is always welcome :awesome:

to be honest , i liked Christina more .... tsundere love hype :)  or faris .... ,  i would choose faris end if i were in his situation .

Christina is just an assistant :awesome:

But yea, Faris is a qt but... I can't have anyone else if the cast has HanaKana xD

you cant have anyone else? sounds like you want but a dark mighty energy is forcing you ..... Satoshi ..... break free .... you can do it .....

#90 ICO

1L59fcfa.png

That game is great. end song is soo nice, but sadly the rest of the game dont have that much music.   story is fine.  There are some points i dislike : camera is little bit annoying (controls change with camera direction ...) .  And Yorda..... jrah that girl is pretty and nice .... but sometimes you have the feeling she is working against you ..... when she starts climbing up a ladder and on the laaaaaaaaaaast step she climbs down again ..... in a speed run .   OH jes the speedrun .... to be honest , that trophy is awefull . i have done many speedruns of diff games, but this game is not build to speedrun ... with that AI . And the time is soooo tight .... under 2 h? there is almost no room for mistakes.  my time was 1:58 and i got first try piston jump and first try waterwheel jump.  still it was so close.   i will never do that again ... it is doable , but i lost some brain cells on the way to that trophy. next plan is shadow of colossus..... (huuui another speedrun -.-)

Hey, nice work man! Sorry I couldn't catch the stream earlier but I take it you were successful in your speedrun since you got the platinum.

Impressive list overall too! Keep up the good work.  :)

thx :) no problem , i got speedrun trophy on second try ... off stream :) so i was able to swaer little bit when yorda is doing stupid stuff ^^.  but i will stream Shadow of colossus too :) first playthrough blind again :)

and you dont have to apologize, im happy about every single person in my stream , and 2 ppl were watching me (failing on that trophy)

thx :) no problem , i got speedrun trophy on second try ... off stream :) so i was able to swaer little bit when yorda is doing stupid stuff ^^.  but i will stream Shadow of colossus too :) first playthrough blind again :)

and you dont have to apologize, im happy about every single person in my stream , and 2 ppl were watching me (failing on that trophy)

Haha, that sounds pretty frustrating.  xD Shadow of the Colossus is definitely one of the games that's in my backlog of games somewhere... Probably under a mountain of JRPGs and such. :D I really should get on that sooner rather than later though, I hear a lot of people giving it high praises.

I'll be sure to try and catch your Shadow of the Colossus stream when you get around to it. Sounds like the raging could be funny!  :P

Haha, that sounds pretty frustrating.  xD Shadow of the Colossus is definitely one of the games that's in my backlog of games somewhere... Probably under a mountain of JRPGs and such. :D I really should get on that sooner rather than later though, I hear a lot of people giving it high praises.

I'll be sure to try and catch your Shadow of the Colossus stream when you get around to it. Sounds like the raging could be funny!  :P

to be honest , i dont rage that much ^^ .... but yorda was really driving me crazy ^^

#91 Shadow of the Colossus

1L69143d.png

This game is awesome. Story , music , fights :) very cool game.  But the Hard mode Time attack is the hardest thing i have done for plat ever. There is a reason why this Plat is a 3% ultra rare.  I lost a lot of sanity last 2 days , but finally after 9 h on hard time attack i was able to beat all 16 colossus! The only tip i can give for everyone who trys this HTA, stay patiently.  If you lose sanity to fast or rage quick  or throw controllers i dont recomment this plat ^^.  if you look for a challenge , go for it , it is very rewarding feeling to beat it.

There is not much more to say i think , only that you have to play through the game atleast 6 times.

Big Update :  took me ... few hours .... but finally finished list :)

Series completion :

Sometimes you finish a game to show off that you really like this game. I want to do this with full Game Series. So i try to get all Trophies in all Games of a Serie.  In example GoW. I try to Plat all GoW games, but i dont need GoW3 + GoW3 remastered. Or Neptunia Victory on PS3 and on PSvita. As long as i have one ov the different versions finished im satisfied. But if i finished both versions i will list it too. This is a Project to motivate my self to finish some Backlog games xD.

God of War 4/6

God of War 1 36/36

God of War 2 25/35

God of War 3 36/36

God of War: Chains of Olympus 36/36

God of War: Ghost of Sparta 36/36

God of War: Ascension 22/36

Bioshock 0/3

Bioshock 1   39/54

Bioshock 2   23/51

Bioshock Infinite   22/51

Dead Space  1/4

Dead Space 1   49/49

Dead Space 2   25/51

Dead Space 3   4/51

Dead Space Extraction   9/48

Prince of Persia    2/5

Prince of Persia   61/61

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands   41/41

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time    6/16

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within   0/20

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones   0/18

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM  0/3

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 2    15/31

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3    4/38

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM  Reborn   21/32

Dynasty Warriors 2/6

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires   51/51

Dynasty Warriors 7   50/50

DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends 17/50

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8   41/41

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends   0/44

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Empires   9/48

inFAMOUS   3/4

inFAMOUS 1  50/50

inFAMOUS 2  36/52

inFAMOUS Second Son  48/48

inFAMOUS First Light    25/25

Disgaea   0/6

Disgaea 3          20/51

Disgaea 3 Vita  17/54

Disgaea 4           1/51

Disgaea 4 Vita   4/51

Disgaea D2        5/56

Disgaea 5   (Coming soon)

Tekken 2/3

Tekken 6  50/50

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD  0/36

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2     50/50

Assassin's Creed   1/8

Assassin's Creed 2   51/51

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 29/51

Assassin's Creed Revelation 14/50

Assassin's Creed Liberation 19/45

Assassin's Creed 3 36/51

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag 0/51

Assassin's Creed Unity  0/51

Assassin's Creed Rouge 0/47

Borderlands 0/3

Borderlands 1  22/51

Borderlands 2  9/51

Borderlands  Presequel  0/51

Uncharted  2/4

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune  48/48

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 14/48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 14/55

Uncharted: Golden Abyss  56/56

Atelier   0/6

Atelier Rorona 1/53

Atelier Totori 4/29

Atelier Meruru 0/36

Atelier Escha logy 4/53

Atelier Ayesha 0/39

Atelier Shallie  0/39

Sly  4/4

Sly 1  36/36

Sly 2  36/36

Sly 3  36/36

Sly 4  50/50

Metal Gear  1/6

METAL GEAR SOLID Peace Walker   23/50

METAL GEAR SOLID 2   18/46

METAL GEAR SOLID 3   17/46

METAL GEAR SOLID 4   34/34

METAL GEAR SOLID 5  ( coming soon)

METAL GEAR Rising   17/51

Skylanders  4/5

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure  38/38

Skylanders Giants  46/46

Skylanders SWAP Force  40/40

Skylanders Trap Team   47/47

Skylanders Supercharger  (coming soon)

Danganronpa  2/3

Danganronpa 1  38/38

Danganronpa 2  47/47

Danganronpa Another episode (coming soon)

SOULS - Games  0/4

Demon's Souls   1/38

DARK SOULS     3/41

DARK SOULS 2  0/38

BloodBorne      10/34

SENRAN KAGURA  2/3

SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS  49/49

SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! 43/43

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS (coming soon)

TellTale - Games  3/5

Tales from the Borderlands  14/36

The Walking Dead  49/49

The Walking Dead 2  40/40

The Wolf Among Us  36/36

Game of Thrones    40/49

Hyperdimension Neptunia   4/6

Hyperdimension Neptunia  46/46

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1  45/45

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2  19/41

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3  42/42

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U   35/35

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart  12/52

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS  1/3

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS    34/37

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 2  40/40

ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 3   (coming soon)

Hatsune Miku  3/3

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F   29/29

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f    29/29

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd 28/28

Mass Effect  0/3

Mass Effect     0/47

Mass Effect 2  13/55

Mass Effect 3  0/51

Gran Turismo  0/2

Gran Turismo 5  21/59

Gran Turismo 6  23/53

Silent Hill  0/3

Silent Hill 2   0/28

Silent Hill 3   0/22

Silent Hill Downpour  18/42

KINGDOM HEARTS 2/6

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX  4/56

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days  6/6

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories  0/48

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX  7/46

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded  5/5

KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX   0/51

FINAL FANTASY   1/6

FINAL FANTASY XIII    15/36

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2     19/32

FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS   6/43

FINAL FANTASY X HD    34/34

FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD   0/35

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD   14/50

Tomb Raider   0/4

Tomb Raider: Anniversary   22/42

Tomb Raider: Legend   16/42

Tomb Raider: Underworld   21/33

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition   0/51

Jak and Daxter   0/3

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy   9/39

Jak II   0/41

Jak III  0/47

Ratchet & Clank    0/7

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time   10/37

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   0/45

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault   0/23

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus  0/23

Ratchet & Clank   1/35

Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando  0/35

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal  0/33

Devil May Cry  1/5

DmC Devil May Cry  49/49

Devil May Cry HD      3/34

Devil May Cry HD 2   0/34

Devil May Cry HD 3   0/34

Devil May Cry HD 4   0/43

Hitman   0/4

Hitman: Absolution  32/47

Hitman: Contracts   0/29

Hitman: Blood Money 0/25

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin  0/26

Tales of - Games   0/6

Tales of Hearts R   6/40

Tales of Graces f  1/50

Tales of Xillia  0/46

Tales of Xillia 2  0/49

Tales of Symphonia  0/40

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World  0/41

Hmm, thats an interesting idea about sorting this stuff :)

Congrats too you to reach the top50, buddy ^_^

thx :) i dont get that many trophies at the moment ,  with long /hard games i play like binding of isaac , bloodborne ......  so i hope i stay at 50 little bit longer .

yes and sorting comes next... maybe later xD

Wait wait wait... you were raging and I wasnt there? :( btw, I read that the PS4 browser can handle twitch, but the chat doesnt work. And that Sony refuses the TwitchApp because they want to push LiveFromPlaystation ... how stupid. oO

i was not really raging ^^  you can watch "past broadcasts" . Shadow of colossus should be still in my list.  thx that remindes me i add twitch link in check list^^

#92 Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

This was my first game from the "souls"-genre .  i know it is not a souls game but i call it souls-genre ^^.  The beginning was very hard for me, first boss took me a while, but i got better and better. still some bosses or areas are pretty hard. If you kill all bosses in a certain order , you dont really miss a trophy at the end (except crows quest) . Rest was just collecting some things.    BUT , the fun starts with the chalice dungeon .  OMG Amygdala in defiled was hardest ever , took me 5h to beat him (and dont come with your cheese tail attack stradegy, because they patched this and it is not possible anymore) .  Yharnam, last boss was one of the easier bosses. but the way to her is "no fun allowed " zone .   I killed every boss solo , but more because i dont like multiplay so much.  Took me a full week  to platinum the game, so it is pretty fast plat.

Great game , great graphics , good sound , little bit frustrating sometimes but was fun :)

Next game , MGS5 PP :)

#92 Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

This was my first game from the "souls"-genre .  i know it is not a souls game but i call it souls-genre ^^.  The beginning was very hard for me, first boss took me a while, but i got better and better. still some bosses or areas are pretty hard. If you kill all bosses in a certain order , you dont really miss a trophy at the end (except crows quest) . Rest was just collecting some things.    BUT , the fun starts with the chalice dungeon .  OMG Amygdala in defiled was hardest ever , took me 5h to beat him (and dont come with your cheese tail attack stradegy, because they patched this and it is not possible anymore) .  Yharnam, last boss was one of the easier bosses. but the way to her is "no fun allowed " zone .   I killed every boss solo , but more because i dont like multiplay so much.  Took me a full week  to platinum the game, so it is pretty fast plat.

Great game , great graphics , good sound , little bit frustrating sometimes but was fun :)

Next game , MGS5 PP :)

Congrats on your new platinum!! You got self nice plats :) What will be your 100 plat?