Xionx´s Last Reward

Xionx

• 3 weeks later...

#93 Danganronpa Another Episode:Despair Girls

1L286b99.png

So finally a Plat again after a while without Plats. Took me a while but everytime befor and after i stream Dark Souls i played little bit Danganronpa AE. It was not a bad game, but not good either. For a shooter too much story , for a VN too much action. To be honest , the story was more interesting than the rest of the gameplay. Some of the Puzzle and Challenges are cool, but it stops the flow of the game little bit. Dont get me wrong, i would recomment it every Danganronpa fan , because the story ending is very interesting and shows good backround story + origin of monokumas :) . But if you have never played a Danganronpa game the whole story makes no sense to you. Alot of the music is recycled from other Danganronpas , but thats not always a bad thing. 

Oh yes the trophies ehm.......  very easy..... i was able to find 96% of collactables without a guide and with chapter select i got the rest (with guide) . I got A rank on every Stage first try except chapter 4 -> messed up some challenges and save point was far away. Im looking forward to Danganronpa 3 and the old gameplay styl xD.

Edited by Xionx

#94 Dark Souls

1L99e963.png

After Plating Bloodborne on stream someone asked me "have you finished all Souls games" .... my answere was " i have not even tryed an other Souls game ..... oh wait ... i booted dark souls a year ago" ..... Than it was clear ... i have to play trough Dark Souls atleast once.  First playthrough was blind, no guides, only few tips from ppl in my stream.  Wow this feeling is unique ... you hate the game because some parts are damn hard (or unfair) .... but at same time you love this game.  It is so hard to describe this feeling , but it makes you addicted.  Ornstein + Smough was aweful ... took me so many tries. But it felt so good after killing them xD.  On second playthrough i collected all missing stuff , with a txt data with full of info and missables ^^.  Today was only NG++ left ... took me 1  1/2 h to get to the blacksmith in Anor Lando, it gets so much easier if you know every corner and every enemy :) .

Im hyped now for DS2 and i start soon on my stream with it :) i hope i enjoy it so much like Bloodborne and DS1.

#95 God of War II

1L3440aa.png

I thought recently i have to work on my backlog so God of War 2 would be a good idea. I already have 4 GoW Plats , only ascension and GoW2 was left.  After starting the game i saw my old gamesave .... 2009 ..... omg 6 years ago.... what ever. i had to do full playthrough for all collactibles because i have done my first playthrough blind .  i dont like it to play full game with a guide but it was necessary, some treasures are well hidden.   The challange mode was a pain like always in GoW but it was doable . (i hate air kills ...i mean who does air kills anyway?) . So finally finished last trophy :) . I love the GoW series , but sometimes it gets very repetitiv . =)

• Like 1

Nice Trophy Checklist  ! :D

How come you got the platinum for Sly 2 first than Sly Cooper 1 ? :P

Also, you have 0/3 on your Bioshock Trilogy completion. That needs to be fixed !   You should finish them after you're done with Ascension :P

thx a lot.

Sly 2 plat was before sly 1 , but i started sly1 first =) .  i played sly1 through the story , than i wanted to play sly 2 story too -> sly2 plat was so easy that i finished it and after that i finished trophies for sly1 . =)  . long story short , i played all 3 sly storys and than started platting all 3 ! =)

yes i played bioshock story but its a shame that i never tryed plat . is on my todo list very high :)

• Like 1

thx a lot.

Sly 2 plat was before sly 1 , but i started sly1 first =) .  i played sly1 through the story , than i wanted to play sly 2 story too -> sly2 plat was so easy that i finished it and after that i finished trophies for sly1 . =)  . long story short , i played all 3 sly storys and than started platting all 3 ! =)

yes i played bioshock story but its a shame that i never tryed plat . is on my todo list very high :)

Oh I see. It's because Sly 1 is so short and easy that I've seen someone platinum the second game first :P  

Bioshock games are amazing ! Looking forward to see them on your checklist soon  ^_^

Oh I see. It's because Sly 1 is so short and easy that I've seen someone platinum the second game first :P

Bioshock games are amazing ! Looking forward to see them on your checklist soon  ^_^

yeah, maybe i stream it, so if you are interested i tell you than.  But my time to play decreases in next few weeks because Uni starts again.

• Like 1

#96 Tekken Tag Tournament HD

1Lcda140.png

Because i want to complete my Series Completion in my Checklist i bought TTT HD . It was my last Tekken Plat that i still needed. I wanted to Speedrun on Stream but i stopped my timer at the Ultra Hard Arcade mode. Today i tryed the True Ogre cheese strat and i first tyred Ultra hard..... Rest was very easy with second controller.  Survival 10 wins was easy with my Howrang + Eddy combi :) .  I played the game Years ago with my sister and i will keep the HD version to fight again when she visit me next time :) .

Not much to say, easy plat if you Beatnup pro or noob , there is always a cheese strat for every trophy.  

Hurray Tekken Series completed .... until Tekken 7 comes out. 

#97 Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first Sin

1L576d91.png

Oh my.... where shall i begin? ok lets start with the positiv things.  After playing DS1 you feel good to start another adventure in a Dark Souls World, graphics look nice , gear look nice, lets slay some demons/monsters without knowing why you even kill them.  My progress was way slower but i think it was because the game was little bit bigger than first one. It was good to know that you only have to keep npcs alive and rest is doable on Ng+ (ng++) . so blind playthrough is possible.

First thing i really disliked was the new humanity system, loosing max HP% after every death , and getting invaded even as hollow.  Way to many NPC invaders ... on very very uncool places (surounded of 10 enemy) . but fine , even that was doable. BUT the frustration started when i saw some very unfair moves from enemys:

*)Forward wepon slam -> even if you are 2 meters away you get sometimes hit,  so the hitbox of the weapon is not good or to big. (same with grab atacks ... i was 2 meters away from enemy hands and i got teleported into the hands and got killed)

*)Hitbox on bosses-> another hitbox problem that i saw on Velstadt. I was hitting his back and he lost no HP because his small legs are the hitbox ... what?

*)Tracking system. In dark souls 1 the enemy was aiming in the direction you stand, if you roll away in right moment the hit goes into the air.  BUT in DarkSouls2 the enemy is changing the direction in last frame in your new position and hits you.

-> this kind of tracking or "aimbot" shoting killed me so many times , even with invincibiliy frames.

Because of that i lost very soon the fun in the game and this was very sad because game is not bad but this hitbox/tracking was aweful annoying.

I finished it 1 week 5 days and sadly i will never touch this game again , im still hyped for DS3 (because Bloodborne was without this issues).

100th coming sooon :) soooon :) soooon:)

• Like 1

L19c7d5.png

Vita + Ps3 version

100% this game two times , very easy. i accidentally played the challenge mode on hard , so i wasted a lot of time =) im still on 7th fastes achiever on vita ... but i think this will chance soon (its free on ps+) .

Funny that you play a square shaped character that is able to wall jump+ slide, dies on one enemy contact and there are stones disapearing after touching them.... same as Super meat boy.....  only just way easier ^^

Excellent work on Dark SOuls 2: Scholar of the First SIn, a very worthwhile and awesome plat for any trophy collection ^_^

hehe thanks , in last two month i platted Bloodborne, Darksouls and Darksouls 2 . 3 games i thought i will never even play because its so hard.  But im happy that i tryed it, very good games, challemging and fun. :) I  will play Dark Souls 3 !!

hehe thanks , in last two month i platted Bloodborne, Darksouls and Darksouls 2 . 3 games i thought i will never even play because its so hard.  But im happy that i tryed it, very good games, challemging and fun. :) I  will play Dark Souls 3 !!

Nice. ^^ You should beat Demon's Souls as well, I've not sure how difficult it is, compared to Dark Souls 1 and 2. Though I've heard it's a bit harder than Dark Souls, according to my Brother anyway ^^

Nice. ^^ You should beat Demon's Souls as well, I've not sure how difficult it is, compared to Dark Souls 1 and 2. Though I've heard it's a bit harder than Dark Souls, according to my Brother anyway ^^

I will play Demon Souls too, but i need a break of souls games :) im focusing on easier Games like ... super meat boy ;D

#97 Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first Sin

1L576d91.png

Oh my.... where shall i begin? ok lets start with the positiv things.  After playing DS1 you feel good to start another adventure in a Dark Souls World, graphics look nice , gear look nice, lets slay some demons/monsters without knowing why you even kill them.  My progress was way slower but i think it was because the game was little bit bigger than first one. It was good to know that you only have to keep npcs alive and rest is doable on Ng+ (ng++) . so blind playthrough is possible.

First thing i really disliked was the new humanity system, loosing max HP% after every death , and getting invaded even as hollow.  Way to many NPC invaders ... on very very uncool places (surounded of 10 enemy) . but fine , even that was doable. BUT the frustration started when i saw some very unfair moves from enemys:

*)Forward wepon slam -> even if you are 2 meters away you get sometimes hit,  so the hitbox of the weapon is not good or to big. (same with grab atacks ... i was 2 meters away from enemy hands and i got teleported into the hands and got killed)

*)Hitbox on bosses-> another hitbox problem that i saw on Velstadt. I was hitting his back and he lost no HP because his small legs are the hitbox ... what?

*)Tracking system. In dark souls 1 the enemy was aiming in the direction you stand, if you roll away in right moment the hit goes into the air.  BUT in DarkSouls2 the enemy is changing the direction in last frame in your new position and hits you.

-> this kind of tracking or "aimbot" shoting killed me so many times , even with invincibiliy frames.

Because of that i lost very soon the fun in the game and this was very sad because game is not bad but this hitbox/tracking was aweful annoying.

I finished it 1 week 5 days and sadly i will never touch this game again , im still hyped for DS3 (because Bloodborne was without this issues).

100th coming sooon :) soooon :) soooon:)

Congrats with your new plat Xionx!! what will be your 100 plat ? 

Congrats with your new plat Xionx!! what will be your 100 plat ? 

hey thx so much :) . i was planing to make super meat boy my 100th , but i think i will change this plan xD .... i dont think i will ever plat this game ... maybe it gets my 200th plat .

• Like 1

#98 God of War Ascension

1Lf207be.png

Finally i finished my last GoW . Now i have all 6 GoW Plats.  I dont know if i going to Plat the first two games on vita again or GoW3 remaster on PS4. Maybe if they get included in the GoW Project Platinum. But for now im happy that i cleared my GoW backlog :) . It was not a bad game , but by far not the best GoW. I got many glitches .  But it was a very easy Platinum.  Even the Hard mode Trophy was easy after learning your skills and weapons . On Trial of Archimedes i only needed 3 trys . it is hard yes , but with the correct combination of amulets and spells and rage atacks you can kill enemys pretty fast /or atleast stun lock them).

If there is really a new GoW coming , than i hope they change alot. after 6 GoW it feels little bit the same , and to be honest i cannot say anymore what happens excactly in which game. :)

#99 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

1L54495c.png

I very rarely play games again for second trophy list. But Uncharted is a very good game and my first time playing it was now few years ago :) .  The PS4 remaster looks awesome and i looking forward to play Uncharted 2 and 3 .

There is not much i can say about it , only part i really really hate is the last 2 chapter (gunfight plaza + church) on crushing. but after dozen of deaths i beat it :)

I dont think i will do Brutal run. but maybe some other dlc trophies later.

Plat 99 Hype :) . Now i have to wait for the Dragon Quest Heros release :)

• Like 1

#99 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

1L54495c.png

I very rarely play games again for second trophy list. But Uncharted is a very good game and my first time playing it was now few years ago :) .  The PS4 remaster looks awesome and i looking forward to play Uncharted 2 and 3 .

There is not much i can say about it , only part i really really hate is the last 2 chapter (gunfight plaza + church) on crushing. but after dozen of deaths i beat it :)

I dont think i will do Brutal run. but maybe some other dlc trophies later.

Plat 99 Hype :) . Now i have to wait for the Dragon Quest Heros release :)

Congrats with your new plat Xionx!! that very nice plat in your collection :)  Dragon Quest Heros for the 100 plat? 

Congrats with your new plat Xionx!! that very nice plat in your collection :)  Dragon Quest Heros for the 100 plat? 

yes ! But i have to wait until Friday . in mean time i start Uncharted 2 :). leaving a Trophy unobtained is easy in uncharted. 

Friday oct 16 is hell for my wallet ,  Drgon quest , Disagea 5 , dungeon traveler2 .    and thats just beginning of good releases in oct + nov .... i mean money is not the problem at all but University started in oct too .  So my time is very .... short xD  , i just skipp sleeping , is overrated anysway.

• Like 1