Xionx´s Last Reward

Xionx

Some cool plats you have there. Didn't realize you had 100 of them... that's more than me D:

The Walking Dead 2 has a platinum btw?

99 ! =) 100 is coming next .

walking dead season 2 has no plat :(, i dont know why , but they released it in  5 dlc lists , without plat .

99 ! =) 100 is coming next .

walking dead season 2 has no plat :(, i dont know why , but they released it in  5 dlc lists , without plat .

Oh!

Oh. Yeah.. I noticed your series category was listing games with platinums in them, so I was puzzled with why TWD2 was included xD

• Like 1

Oh!

Oh. Yeah.. I noticed your series category was listing games with platinums in them, so I was puzzled with why TWD2 was included xD

haha , yeah maybe i was just adding it because it is part of telltale games.   My completion list is not so seriose , its just for fun and to keep track little bit more easily.

yes ! But i have to wait until Friday . in mean time i start Uncharted 2 :). leaving a Trophy unobtained is easy in uncharted. 

Friday oct 16 is hell for my wallet ,  Drgon quest , Disagea 5 , dungeon traveler2 .    and thats just beginning of good releases in oct + nov .... i mean money is not the problem at all but University started in oct too .  So my time is very .... short xD  , i just skipp sleeping , is overrated anysway.

Lol my wallet will be hell with boxing day that will buy a lot new game's  :lol: yeah love play also Dragon Quest Heros very soon :)

• Like 2

haha , yeah maybe i was just adding it because it is part of telltale games.   My completion list is not so seriose , its just for fun and to keep track little bit more easily.

I was just trying to follow the canon (if I can say that, lol) of your checklist, mostly that series section though :P Im considering what im about to say, assistance (others would say nitpicking, lol)- since im not entirely sure now how you're handling that section, if you have TWD2 included then you would naturally have, for example, Dead Space Ignition under Dead Space, Sly's Minigame game under Sly, inFAMOUS Festival Blood under inFAMOUS, and some others im not familiar enough with the series to know  :blah:

I was just trying to follow the canon (if I can say that, lol) of your checklist, mostly that series section though :P Im considering what im about to say, assistance (others would say nitpicking, lol)- since im not entirely sure now how you're handling that section, if you have TWD2 included then you would naturally have, for example, Dead Space Ignition under Dead Space, Sly's Minigame game under Sly, inFAMOUS Festival Blood under inFAMOUS, and some others im not familiar enough with the series to know  :blah:

true true , maybe i work over the list again later. I created the whole list in one sitting (omg do you know how much work this was :o ) , so im sure there are some mistakes . There are not many ppl readig my checklist so i thought no one will find the mistakes xD.

But im always open for feedback :) .

• Like 1

true true , maybe i work over the list again later. I created the whole list in one sitting (omg do you know how much work this was :o ) , so im sure there are some mistakes . There are not many ppl readig my checklist so i thought no one will find the mistakes xD.

But im always open for feedback :) .

One sitting :o That's pretty cool yo! Not all mistakes matter.. I just wanted to point out that one concern I found in the series section because I found it odd. Couldn't really be sure if it was actually a mistake or oversight though for reals, so I simply just wanted to bring it to your attention ;) .

One sitting :o That's pretty cool yo! Not all mistakes matter.. I just wanted to point out that one concern I found in the series section because I found it odd. Couldn't really be sure if it was actually a mistake or oversight though for reals, so I simply just wanted to bring it to your attention ;) .

thx , i will change little bit after i got my banner /avatar from my designer. i just have to many project in my free time at the moment xD , and to many games , and to many exams in uni ... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

#100 Dragon Quest Heroes

1L062dec.png

Glory Hunter

So finally my nr 100 Plat is finished ! What a great game. I love Dragon Quest series and Dynasty Warriors games. It is one of the best Spin-offs. Soundtrack is awesome . The combination of old sounds and new is perfect. Graphic is nice , seeing DQ monster in high quality is someting i always wanted.

Gameplay was fine but not perfect . Some Defense maps are annoying and luck based. Sometimes a boss is just ignoring you and is hitting the protection point (door , tree , person) .  The monster Coin system is a fine idea , but not working so good , because AI of your monster is very dumb sometimes.

Now to the Trophies.  Story progress was fine, but endgame starts with extremly high jump. you have to grind a lot and i ended my Plat at 57 h . First i thought i will never beat the Veteran /super bosses, but with right setup , gear and team , terry as main control , it was easier than i thought. You dont need lvl 99 character.  my terry was 80 , leuces 96 , jessica 86, and 4th char was 58 -> (was dead most of the time) .  It is by far not an easy Platinum , but it was not so hard than i thought after story part. :)

Puff-Puff - Trophy was my last because damn you RNG .

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

#101 Uncharted 2 Remastered

1L393cc8.png

Heeey another Platinum *cheers*. I was keeping 1 Trophy locked so i can get an other game for my 100th Plat. Uncharted 2 was a great game. I liked Uncharted 1 a little bit more Story wise, but still a good game. The climbing sections are way better, but the gunfights worse. I dont understand why they put so many enemys in this game with heavy armor. But even with the heavy Units it was easier on Crushing difficulty than the first game. I really wont to write a long text here, but there is not much to say about it.  good game 8/10 , easy Plat 4/10 . xD

Well döne! :platinum:

How about something really challenging? Like Ninja Gaiden or some stuff.

After last 2 months with , bloodborne , shadow of the colossus , darksouls 1+ 2 , i really need a break of hard games. I love Ninja gaiden games , but sadly NG2 +3 needs a lot of coop and i have always the feeling im to bad in NG for other ppl. Maybe i try to finish NG yaiba.

And i try to get Dungeon Traveler 2 EU list first Plat achiever, but pshhht .... dont tell others, at the moment not many ppl try it. xD

Good luck with this list , most of them are in my Backlog too :) .  But i cant focus on a single genre ^_^.

I simply don't enjoy most other genres. My reflexes are too bad for shooters, I don't exactly like platformers, racing games are quite boring after some time and the rest was never my sorta thing. I keep it the way it currently is and since there nobody sittin' in my closet shitting gold, that's probably for the best. :D I have five mouths to feed.

Edited by Rocketbean

Danschn Trävällärs 2 is on mei list too. But först ei needa Vita - witch will bee pörschäst in Decembre. :D

Eh, sö Deutschglish there ist. 

(Also... why in the hell do I understand that? xD)

And i try to get Dungeon Traveler 2 EU list first Plat achiever, but pshhht .... dont tell others, at the moment not many ppl try it. xD

Go for it, in any case, you won't have competition in me =D

Go for it, in any case, you won't have competition in me =D

Do you have it already (jp) or is there  no interest in this game? ..... but "no interest" is impossible , because the game has a lot of fanservice .... loli fanservice too...... you would never skip a game like this..

#102 Tales of Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png

Easy  and fast Plat , like all Telltale games. BUT by far the best ! I love the humor , the story and the lag free QTE (PS4) . Not much to say about it. I dont want to spoiler Story and the game is only story. ^_^  I highly recommend this game , even if you have not played Borderlands games.

#103 P4 Dancing all night

1L393507.png

I love Miku games even if im bad in rythm games. So i thought Persona 4 Dancing all night is a good addition to my collection .  Story was interesting but short. The dance moves look cool and smooth . nice to watch and to play. Only thing i didnt like is the button-bars (were the notes fly to) are little bit to far away from each other. 

Gameplay is easy and the trophys too. Sadly i was able to finish it in 2 days, so it is way to short. If you like Persona 4 , or you want easy rythm game , buy it !  Games like this need many buyer , so we get more rythm games here in EU !

Im on 12th Plat achiever , but im sure i will drop some places, because not everyone sync every day like me . xD

PS: Bikini DLC is free ..... highly recommended. 

• 2 weeks later...