Dead Island Definitive Edition leaked

Dead Island was a good game. It had glitches, I didn't experience anything Bethesda level in it, but yeah there were glitches. It was the best zombie apocalypse game I've played so far. Just a lot of fun.

This is probably to hype Dead Island 2, which I'm excited for. But I won't be buying this remaster, as I'm against multiplatform games from last gen getting remastered at all.

I think the same as RedMustang72, but if you ask me the cost of it should be like £15 or £10 because if we still have a ps3 we could find them games for like £2 for all 3 of them because if you are making a remaster you need to try and show people why you want them to pick it up again, other then it's all 4 games on one disc for you need to make the cash on there right like I said before for most of the remasters like dmc4 should be lower then £20 like £15

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

New info for DI Definitive Edition according to IGN. A 3rd game will be included. A 2d side scroll game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/03/dead-island-definitive-collection-announced

ALso says it has a May 31st release date.

I never got around to playing a Dead Island game so I may be looking to get this.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...