MOBA for PS4

D4N11--

I was wondering is there any moba for ps4? Awesomenauts i wouldnt say that a moba lol. But i found free moba game for ps4 "trans galactic tournament" might not be that good and it doesnt have plat,  If someone would make moba for ps4 like LoL with competitive ranked play, and maybe trophies like "reach master tier" and reach top 100 players by getting to challenger tier" It would be really challenging, but rewarding game :D I think it'd be huge success and go to esports

Warning: I just checked that trans-galactic game has like 100-200 players in total. Do not download it or you'll get fucked cause nobody is there to boost the trophies

Edited by D4N11--

Ok I just woke up, so im drowsy and I feel like I'm on crack, thought you typed mmo, but yeah moba, I honeslty have no idea if there are any moba's on playstatyion

Honestly if your gonna play a moba, just play LoL, smite, or dota. Wish bloodline champions was still active that game was so fun

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Ok I just woke up, so im drowsy and I feel like I'm on crack, thought you typed mmo, but yeah moba, I honeslty have no idea if there are any moba's on playstatyion

Honestly if your gonna play a moba, just play LoL, smite, or dota. Wish bloodline champions was still active that game was so fun

I've tried them all and Hots, but they get boring after awhile.  I was at Diamond 4 in LoL but i don't feel like im achieving anything in that game it feels like waste of time. With trophies it'd be really good achievement to reach top 100 players (challenger tier) or something similar. Imagine the plat trophy with 0.05% Rate and you have it :D