Free access to every 59 tables!

lesk8vaincra

It does "authorise" you when you launch the game, but I have no idea what that actually does. I've disabled automatic updates so if there is a patch and I play the game, hopefully i'm quick enough to stop it from downloading/installing.

It's probably safer to play this game offline (just turn your modem/router off). That way it won't try to update or connect to the game's servers.

I've got 24% of the trophies on it so far - and even though it was free, it'll be slightly irritating not being able to try get a few more.

I have to correct what i said earlier: while playing offline, after about an hour, the game was stopped because "the licence couldnt be verified".

So i plugged my ethernet cable again, and the game works just fine. I didn't have to update to play the game, so i can still play every table.

But i'll try to earn as much trophies as fast as possible :)

Edited by lesk8vaincra

I launched the game online just yesterday and all of the unlocked tables and other content was still there. I haven't been offered a new patch or anything since I downloaded it last Thursday. I'm up to 28% on the trophies. :)

Edited by Graffin_G

how often is this game going to try updating?

I turned auto updates off but it still tries to install the update each time I start it. I can just delete it though and I need to disconnect wifi or else it is stuck on authorization anyway. 

I don't really mind those things, but im worried the update could just randomly pop up for example if I leave the PS4 on overnight for other downloads. then my free tables will be gone  -_-

• Like 1

how often is this game going to try updating?

I turned auto updates off but it still tries to install the update each time I start it. I can just delete it though and I need to disconnect wifi or else it is stuck on authorization anyway. 

I don't really mind those things, but im worried the update could just randomly pop up for example if I leave the PS4 on overnight for other downloads. then my free tables will be gone  -_-

idk, but i disabled my internet connection just to be sure xD.

i don't think they can stop this glitch serverside. However, the game will try to download the latest patch which will kill the glitch.

The patch will not install if you don't start the game and have auto updates deactivated.

idk, but i disabled my internet connection just to be sure xD.

i don't think they can stop this glitch serverside. However, the game will try to download the latest patch which will kill the glitch.

The patch will not install if you don't start the game and have auto updates deactivated.

When i downloaded the game, my PS4 was set as "secondary", so everytime i wanted to play, the game had to check for licence, so i just couldn't play offline. And i thought that that licence check was a in-game build function. But it is not, it was just a simple check from the PS4. Now that i have set that PS4 to primary, i can play offline as long as i want, and that's what i do.

I only need 3 trophy before 100%... Then i'll connect my PS4 to the internet again xD

I actually accidently installed the patch on my primary ps4. So now I'm playing on my nephews ps4 which I setup for the glitch also. My account on this ps4 is not the primary account but I can play offline fine.

Also going for 100% :)

• 7 years later...

Necro bump!

Just wondering if anyone out there still has the glitched update installed on their PS4 also! I grabbed it back in 2015 when a user on reddit posted about the update giving access to all tables. After confirming that everything did indeed work, I disabled automatic updates and stopped using rest mode entirely (in the off chance that it may somehow update something despite the setting being disabled). 7 years later and I now have it installed on extended storage that I use on my PS4 Pro.

For anyone wondering what version it is, it's 1.07! Hopefully someone out there can manage a way to find that specific update so that others can downgrade to it, as there is no way to get most of these tables anymore.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 11:56 PM, SegaJAM said:

Necro bump!

Just wondering if anyone out there still has the glitched update installed on their PS4 also! I grabbed it back in 2015 when a user on reddit posted about the update giving access to all tables. After confirming that everything did indeed work, I disabled automatic updates and stopped using rest mode entirely (in the off chance that it may somehow update something despite the setting being disabled). 7 years later and I now have it installed on extended storage that I use on my PS4 Pro.

For anyone wondering what version it is, it's 1.07! Hopefully someone out there can manage a way to find that specific update so that others can downgrade to it, as there is no way to get most of these tables anymore.

The URL to the patch has not been archived over on orbispatches so unless someone else has the link sitting around in an old archive somewhere then its lost to time.