Free access to every 59 tables!

lesk8vaincra

UPDATE : IF YOU HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED THE GAME, DON'T. The glitch is patched on the PSN.

If you already downloaded the game during the time the glitched file was available, you can still launch your game and have access to every tables.

Just wanted to share something i saw on another website.

It looks like the full game (edit: yes, the WHOLE game, 59 tables!) is now completely free (maybe it is a bug, but still...). You just have to download the game and its update, launch the game, and go to "previous season". There, the game will display "every flipper are bought". Go the "my tables", and you'll see the whole list and you'll be able to play every table ever released for free.

I just did it, and i confirm that i can play EVERY table i want, and i can win the trophies for free. Do not wait, if it is a bug, it could be patched very soon :)

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Its also worth noting that this game has 15 DLCs that are not free, means this game is not "completely free" :D

And i repeat, it IS completely free.

I don't know if this is a bug or anything, but right now, i have FULL ACCESS to each of the 59 tables, and i can earn trophies from every DLC without any problem.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/pinball-arcade-ps4-tables-free-2250547

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Did you download the Terminator table?  Downloading tables not much of a succes. The download bar is full but I'm already waiting 10 minutes for the download to complete.

And with the Terminator table it wont even fill the bar for download

edit:

Nevermind. It seems it downloads the tables in the background (or something like that)

Edited by Mr_Marty84

Did you download the Terminator table?  Downloading tables not much of a succes. The download bar is full but I'm already waiting 10 minutes for the download to complete.

And with the Terminator table it wont even fill the bar for download

edit:

Nevermind. It seems it downloads the tables in the background (or something like that)

I just downloaded the game from the PS store. The 59 tables were included in that download.

i saw this elsewhere too and have all 59 tables!

what are the chances they can remove the table access once we have it?  They'd only be able to do that through a new update file?  If that is true, I am wonderfing if best practice may be to uncheck automatic application file updates and just do those (for other games) manually if you want to keep the tables forever.

I disabled automatic update. But i believe they could remove the access quite easily. I think that the game checks your table each time you start it. If it cannot connect to the server, i believe you won't have access to the table and you'll have to update your game.

Not sure about that, but i'll get as much trophy as fast as possible to be sure :P

Must be something exclusive to the PS4. I just tried this for my Vita and it didn't work.

Damn, and here I was getting my hopes up. PS4 tables have been on sale various times, but I only have PS3 and Vita and they've never been discounted.

It looks like the bug cant be "triggered" anymore. I can still play on those tables, but people having downloaded the game in the last few hours seem to not have the tables unlocked.

I read someone on another website quoting the developpers (but without sources...):

The unlocking of all content is a temporary glitch in the patch. It should be fixed soon but in the meantime, play those pinball tables!

It looks like the bug cant be "triggered" anymore. I can still play on those tables, but people having downloaded the game in the last few hours seem to not have the tables unlocked.

I read someone on another website quoting the developpers (but without sources...):

The unlocking of all content is a temporary glitch in the patch. It should be fixed soon but in the meantime, play those pinball tables!

Oh well, I am heading out of town and instead of playing and completing a really low percentage, I am probably better off seeing if I still have them when I get back.