PS+ Edition and Season Pass

Matticus182

Does anyone know if the season pass works with the PS+ version of the game?  I would hate to have to pay to upgrade my version of the game just to make the season pass compatible.  Also, does the season pass cover ALL 19 DLC packs that are out now and everything planned for the future?

It covers all but the main tour 'dlc' and can be used with the plus version. For the tour DLC you would need the full upgrade or game

According to the Playstation store the season pass requires the full game upgrade, cut and paste as follows,

Important:

• The Season Pass runs from November 2014 to July 2015 and includes all of the car packs, tour events and livery packs made available for DRIVECLUB™ during this time.

• One car pack, two livery packs and two tours are made available for DRIVECLUB™ every calendar month between October 2014 and July 2015.

• To use this Season Pass, you will need the full game version of DRIVECLUB™, available to download from PlayStation®Store.

• You’ll need a PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer.

• Like 1

According to the Playstation store the season pass requires the full game upgrade, cut and paste as follows,

Important:

• The Season Pass runs from November 2014 to July 2015 and includes all of the car packs, tour events and livery packs made available for DRIVECLUB™ during this time.

• One car pack, two livery packs and two tours are made available for DRIVECLUB™ every calendar month between October 2014 and July 2015.

• To use this Season Pass, you will need the full game version of DRIVECLUB™, available to download from PlayStation®Store.

• You’ll need a PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer.

Strange I actually brought the season pass first which worked for the tours before I got the full upgrade. Might check it out on a dummy account later hmm. I'm sure I did it that way since I was pretty surprised it worked Edited by Anturak

Strange I actually brought the season pass first which worked for the tours before I got the full upgrade. Might check it out on a dummy account later hmm. I'm sure I did it that way since I was pretty surprised it worked

I would be interested to know how you get on. I actually got the plat with the PS Plus version but then bought a copy of the game used for £13 to get the DLC. I haven't yet bought the season pass but I can now play the 1st 3 DLC packs, Tour, Ignition and Photo finish. So I presume the season pass covers the other 16 packs.

I would be interested to know how you get on. I actually got the plat with the PS Plus version but then bought a copy of the game used for £13 to get the DLC. I haven't yet bought the season pass but I can now play the 1st 3 DLC packs, Tour, Ignition and Photo finish. So I presume the season pass covers the other 16 packs.

I've just had a look over at PST thread about it.. The pass can allow access to all but the main Tour, ignition and photo finish.. Those require the main upgrade. You still cannot play anything but India and select cars in freeplay. But the other DLC tours are available

Not sure about using links for another site here aside from the good connections between the two but a user has some screens up of it. I'll still have a double check later though( won't be able too for a couple hours though)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/driveclub/269294-does-season-pass-work-ps-plus-edition-3.html (I will remove the link if required )

Edited by Anturak

I've just had a look over at PST thread about it.. The pass can allow access to all but the main Tour, ignition and photo finish.. Those require the main upgrade. You still cannot play anything but India and select cars in freeplay. But the other DLC tours are available

Not sure about using links for another site here aside from the good connections between the two but a user has some screens up of it. I'll still have a double check later though( won't be able too for a couple hours though)http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/driveclub/269294-does-season-pass-work-ps-plus-edition-3.html (I will remove the link if required )

O.K cool, thanks for the link, seems as though you can get the season pass with the free plus version, but your going to need the full game if you want to reach 100% on your trophy list. Seems a bit cheeky, lol.

• Like 1

Apparently the Season Pass works with the PS+ version but you cannot get the Tour DLC and the first two which are free.

PST has some threads about it.

I can confirm that.

I have the PS+ edition and bought the season pass, I can access all the DLC but the 3 first (and of course the 2 last DLC which aren't released yet, duh), which come with the full version.

• 2 weeks later...