Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MorsMundis

Trophies

37 posts in this topic

Note to everybody: Hellcat is glitched. If you beat the game on night mare mode, it may not pop up for you. It didn't for me...but, when I did a race for the chili trophy, it popped. Try it out.

So i'll remember to use the cloud just before the final battle.

Note to everybody: Hellcat is glitched. If you beat the game on night mare mode, it may not pop up for you. It didn't for me...but, when I did a race for the chili trophy, it popped. Try it out.

Explain better, you finish the game on nightmare. hellcat not pop. After that you go on extra section try a race and pop? 

Explain better, you finish the game on nightmare. hellcat not pop. After that you go on extra section try a race and pop? 

Yes. It only gave me the trophy for hard, so I was a little pissed and went to do an extra race, and as soon as I beat it, Hellcat popped. It was very strange. I heard from a friend that this didn't work for him, but it's worth a try.

Im trying out Nightmare mode tonight. My only troble is finding all the Demon portals. T_T

There is 8 demon portal i use gamefaqs guide for PS2 version :D

Platinum here the method. After finish the game and got trophies for hard difficulty and last boss, go to EXTRA, 4 race, finish the race whitout getting chilli and hellcat trophies pop with a shiny platinum :D 

Platinum here the method. After finish the game and got trophies for hard difficulty and last boss, go to EXTRA, 4 race, finish the race whitout getting chilli and hellcat trophies pop with a shiny platinum :D

And the nightmare difficulty trophy one?

And the nightmare difficulty trophy one?

Hellcat is the name of the nightmare difficulty trophy.

The games camera is awful. I think that's the one thing putting me off ever going back to try it on higher difficulties.

There is 8 demon portal i use gamefaqs guide for PS2 version :D

thank you, im going to pull it up and start nightmare mode now :)