Trophies

So i finished the game on nightmare couple mins ago and it didn't give me the trophy for the difficulty so i think it might be glitched also the don't pick up a chilli trophy seems harder than it looks cause the radius of the pick up is too high for you to dodge, it all becomes luck.

So i finished the game on nightmare couple mins ago and it didn't give me the trophy for the difficulty so i think it might be glitched also the don't pick up a chilli trophy seems harder than it looks cause the radius of the pick up is too high for you to dodge, it all becomes luck.

No another trophies glitch i'm playing on nightmare right now T_T and for not pick up chilli is so HARD any tips is possibile try this on EXTRA section but the difficult is the same. Game set the mini game on normal i think but is difficult. 

never fixed other games where the plat was unobtainable, dont see why they would fix this game

*_* you scare me, there is a game with an unobtainable platinum? Fix for respect of the people who buy your game. If you test your game for good you don't need a patch for this type of problem. :D

*_* you scare me, there is a game with an unobtainable platinum? Fix for respect of the people who buy your game. If you test your game for good you don't need a patch for this type of problem. :D

Well, I know that some games have unobtainable platinums because multiplayer servers were shut off like old NBA games or shooters, but i'm not sure about single player games that were glitched immediately. I hope they fix it, I really wanted to play this game. Maybe i'll play through it and do everything up to the last trophy and just leave it for an insta-plat if they ever do decide to fix it.

Tom Clanceys End War has an unobtainable plat even though several users have met the requirements for it, a couple obscure games like Moto Gp 9/10/11/12 the servers are shit and can't hold the required 20 players for some trophies, and Hunters Trophy cause of a campaign glitch.

I realize that my previous post made it sound like a lot of games where never fixed, I apologize. Most do get fixed eventually.

No another trophies glitch i'm playing on nightmare right now T_T and for not pick up chilli is so HARD any tips is possibile try this on EXTRA section but the difficult is the same. Game set the mini game on normal i think but is difficult. 

i got the curiosity killed the cat trophy on the 3rd extra race, drifting seems to have a better effect on getting past the chilli's

I already 100% the game back on the ps2 era, unlocking everything single thing in the game at the highest difficulty, guess I shouldn't have to had some difficulties to plat it if I bought this HD remaster. though, the "not picking a single chilli" trophy does sound so frustrating, plus DAT DAMN frogs village was the most annoying part of the game to 100%.

today I saw the ps3 version on the store.... seriously! I'll wait until it gets a price drop or been on a flash sales of some sort, a game I already played and beat it to 100% / still own my ps2 disc of the game / the only noticeable difference is that the HD port have a high number of polygon count on characters modeling and a high resolution / camera angle is still broken during boss fights.. all of this make the price tag of it $24.99 to me is too much. Jak 3 is a much better game and it's $15 atleast on the EU Playstation store.

• Like 1

Curiosity killed the cat trophies

My God how is possibile get this, i try on 2 boar race and 3 with wolf same result no luck this damn chilli. I try in game and on extra section but same result. I play the game on Nightmare difficulty. Any tips, video, help. Atm is the most difficult trophies in the game. God damn