Euro 2012

Connie

Germany 4 - 2 Greece

That's +1 to Nagflar, BiG BoSS, Kitty, Lee, Stevieboy, Comp, Conn, ValeNort, Kevin, Sly, Noodles, and Alex.

That#s +1 to everybody actually. Nobody thought Greece would win but they didn't think they're lose so bad. A few were close though

Edited by Lee

Germany 4 - 2 Greece

That's +1 to Nagflar, BiG BoSS, Kitty, Lee, Stevieboy, Comp, Conn, ValeNort, Kevin, Sly, Noodles, and Alex.

That#s +1 to everybody actually. Nobody thought Greece would win but they didn't think they're lose so bad. A few were close though

They actually did better than any of us thought. They scored twice! The goal difference was +2 for Germany, and we all thought it'd be +3 or more.

And on that topic, I damn ryan and comp for getting today's score right :P .

Edited by Nagflar

England....lose on penalties FFS!

They didn't deserver really to win anyway. If anything, it would've been fun and karmaish to see them beat Italy on penalties so they get to know what it's like to lose to the team that didn't really play :P . Anywho, Italy will be so tired they'll probably get rushed by the Germans and lose.

Wednesday 27th June

Portugal 1:2 Spain

Thursday 28th June

Germany 3:2 Italy (after extra time :P)

He's getting married :o ? If so, congratulations :P ! If he's already married, congratultions either way :lol: .

Thanks! :D Got married on the 26th. I'll watch the rest of the tournament on my honeymoon. My flight to Rhodes goes in 4 hours :yay: