Digital Ika'

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice signatures you've got there, i especially like your current sign, amazing colors!

Great collection of sigs :D

You style is creative and eye catching.
Keep it up.

Wow your sign is amazing, it has the good old style that used to be cool a few years ago, but it brings it to the next level! (today's signs are often smudges)

Do you happen to have the .psd file? i'd like to give it a look and see how it's done if you don't mind :)

Edited by Pustur

For some reason, your Lightning signatures are always awesome!  Loving the new one! :P

Nice signatures you've got there, i especially like your current sign, amazing colors!

Wow your sign is amazing, it has the good old style that used to be cool a few years ago, but it brings it to the next level! (today's signs are often smudges)

Do you happen to have the .psd file? i'd like to give it a look and see how it's done if you don't mind :)

Used to be he says CMG  :rolleyes:

Likewise Pustur,your sig is quite nice.

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

Used to be he says CMG  :rolleyes:

Likewise Pustur,your sig is quite nice.

Lmao! I wish we oldtimers could keep up with these whippersnappers and their new styles. :P

Edited by cmgravekeeper

Lmao! I wish we oldtimers could keep up with these whippersnappers and their new styles. :P

Lol, while some of the "new" styles are great, i think that you should focus on what you like and not force yourself into the trend of the moment, great signs are great no matter the style.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...