Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

thoughts on this one? of course aside from HanaKana is there = super awesome anime <_<

Well... isn't that everything? :P

And still, she didn't even speak in the first episode!

I haven't seen the whole episode so can't say much but it's supposedly pretty good if you like the classical gore-filled plots about random guy being thrown into the big world =D

(Like yea, frankly, I wouldn't even touch it it there wasn't Kana, tehehe~)

But at least, I found someone who understands me! :D

39Fxo1d.png

Well... isn't that everything? :P

And still, she didn't even speak in the first episode!

I haven't seen the whole episode so can't say much but it's supposedly pretty good if you like the classical gore-filled plots about random guy being thrown into the big world =D

(Like yea, frankly, I wouldn't even touch it it there wasn't Kana, tehehe~)

watched the pilot earlier and it is.. let's say... okay... the plot is definitely not new and the art is not probably the best(I kinda liked some of blood splatter part though xD) but I may check few more episodes to decide if I'll drop this one...

oh.. quick q: is Overlord going to have a second season? I've checked MAL and it says it only has 13 episodes and after watching Episode 8, I feels like the pacing is kinda slow or maybe they are following the source material 100%? that giant Hamtaro is the only thing I am looking forward on this one :P

oh.. quick q: is Overlord going to have a second season? I've checked MAL and it says it only has 13 episodes and after watching Episode 8, I feels like the pacing is kinda slow or maybe they are following the source material 100%? that giant Hamtaro is the only thing I am looking forward on this one :P

They are following the source material 100%... I guess they announce a second season which will probably air this winter. (just my speculation though)

• Like 1

Looks like. Can't see them squeezing everything in the remaining 4 episodes, not at this pace lol.

oh jeez... I am already preparing myself to witness the obviously one-sided battle next episode for the next 20~ minutes...

• Like 1

Charlotte keeps on surprising me. It all makes sense now.

What are your thoughts on this week's episode?

2 thoughts came to my mind: Engrish and Steins;Gate... >_< the twist was really not surprising but surprisingly surprised me... :3 

How do you guys/girls like Rokka no Yuusha ?

I don't watch many airing animes, but for me personally this is the best airing anime this season. I'll probably read the LN after this season is over.

I do like it so far... the mystery of the 7th is still sometimes bugging me... unfortunately still not in my top 5 fave anime this season :3

Can you recommend something out of your top 5 list ? Would be awesome ;)

hmmm...will actually depends on what genre do you like

1 and 4. Prison School and Shimoneta - Ecchi/Comedy... definitely my guilty pleasure anime this season or maybe this year.. it's ridiculous though... >_< would recommend if you want something to watch funny Ecchi

2. Working!!! - SliceOfLife/Comedy - I loved previous 2 seasons, would recommend if you like it's genre...

3. Charlotte - liked Angel Beats and Clannad? you might like this one

5. Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace - my fave Seinen/Mystery this season... would recommend if you could just ignore the trap...

Edited by JeieeM

How do you guys/girls like Rokka no Yuusha ?

I don't watch many airing animes, but for me personally this is the best airing anime this season. I'll probably read the LN after this season is over.

So-so... worth watching, but probably would go to lower 10 of what I'm watching. =)

At least Fura-chan is saving it :D

I heard Steins;Gate what's happening what anime is this O.O

You better watch it for yourself :P

I don't really have that feeling considering there are still good 2-3 weeks of it :D

Speaking of seasons, which shows you look forward to see this upcoming fall? 

My picks so far are:

• Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
  • Noragami Aragoto
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Because Nao-Chan)
  • Owarimonogatari
  • Owari no Seraph 2nd season