Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Original story movie.

really? I do hope so. I was thinking that it will be a recap of the first 2 seasons. I wanted it to be at least the full arc/story of how they meet Wiz.

well.. we know it's coming, so not new news I guess..

'Steins;Gate World Line 2017-2018 Project' Reveals Trailer, Steins;Gate 0 Anime as Part of Project

well.. not really excited for SG;0 anime but *shrug* pretty sure I'll still watch it.

anyway.. since I am on Kadokawa's YT... why not share this as well..

Edited by JaM

It's needless to say, but I'm really excited for the P5 anime. Maybe I'll actually watch this as the episodes come out instead of waiting for it to finish first. 

I didn't really think of it at the time, but I'll have to adapt to the Japanese voices since I played the game in English. It was a little strange watching The Day Breakers because I was used to them sounding different. Maybe I should have just played the game in Japanese from the get-go, but I suspect the inevitable spin-off games will be dub only, so I guess I would have encountered this problem at some stage anyway. I'm sure it'll be easy for me to switch between the English and Japanese voices at will soon enough.

I wonder if the protagonist is going to get an "official" name in this... :hmm: 

Edited by Undead Wolf

7 hours ago, Xeliot said:

I hope P5 the animation brings new story and characters. I'm not a fan of the recap Persona 4 did. Or make separate movies, like Persona 3, they did a great job with that imo.

I would actually think this would backfire...

Imo more people actually want to see P5 story in animated form rather than something new.

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would actually think this would backfire...

Imo more people actually want to see P5 story in animated form rather than something new.

In that case let's hope it is consistent. But it is Persona 5 we are talking, who am I kidding? ?

Gamers 06

Jesus Christ, this episode was a goddamn torture... 

I'm starting to be pretty annoyed by the cast... hopefully the next episode actually moves things forward and not just...

'Oh, sorry, misunderstanding, tehe~'

Also, Amano... you freaking dumbass, how could you choose that option in the game?!

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gamers 06

Jesus Christ, this episode was a goddamn torture... 

I'm starting to be pretty annoyed by the cast... hopefully the next episode actually moves things forward and not just...

'Oh, sorry, misunderstanding, tehe~'

Also, Amano... you freaking dumbass, how could you choose that option in the game?!

It took me 10 minutes from the 1st episode to stop watching it. Good premise. Bad execution. And yeah, the cast is poop.