Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

https://myanimelist.net/news/50002189

Well looks like next season for me there 1 Anime Sure without even doubt about it and 3 i really keep a close eye on ebcause they looks cool!

The Rest Meh or are Spin-Off Second season of stuff i have to watch (As Danmachi or Bahaamut) so i don't bother or don't care :P 

Edit: Maybe 5 in the end, i'll keep an eye even on Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai and how it will be, the PV Don't tell me much.

Oh Wow from the PV i absolutely Want to see how Renai Boukun will be now xD 

Edited by Sora9427

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

• Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? (this show needs a better and much shorter name -_- )

The official abbreviation is Sukasuka.

On another note about Sukasuka, I really want to love the show since I love the ln. However, the show is about the emotions of a father like figure as he loses his friends and family to monsters and various other things, something that is fairly difficult to adapt. On top of that, Satelight is doing it, and their track record for shows that aren't originals, is beyond terrible (ex Madan no Ou to Vanadis).

Edited by bladesoframen

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

https://myanimelist.net/news/50002189

Well looks like next season for me there 1 Anime Sure without even doubt about it and 3 i really keep a close eye on ebcause they looks cool!

The Rest Meh or are Spin-Off Second season of stuff i have to watch (As Danmachi or Bahaamut) so i don't bother or don't care :P 

Edit: Maybe 5 in the end, i'll keep an eye even on Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai and how it will be, the PV Don't tell me much.

Oh Wow from the PV i absolutely Want to see how Renai Boukun will be now xD 

You should read previous page, lol xD

Spring season discussion is in full bloom :awesome:

10 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

The official abbreviation is Sukasuka.

That's good to know, thanks :D .

10 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

On another note about Sukasuka, I really want to love the show since I love the ln. However, the show is about the emotions of a father like figure as he loses his friends and family to monsters and various other things, something that is fairly difficult to adapt. On top of that, Satelight is doing it, and their track record for shows that aren't originals, is beyond terrible (ex Madan no Ou to Vanadis).

This is quite different from the impression I got after reading the synopsis :| .

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This is quite different from the impression I got after reading the synopsis :| .

The synopsis that is posted on MAL is for the most part correct (the translator wrote it, added it to NovelUpdates and that was copied to MAL). While it is a typical fantasy setting, the focus is not on training to fight the beast but the emotions each character feels as someone is near suicidally sent to fight them.

3 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

The synopsis that is posted on MAL is for the most part correct (the translator wrote it, added it to NovelUpdates and that was copied to MAL). While it is a typical fantasy setting, the focus is not on training to fight the beast but the emotions each character feels as someone is near suicidally sent to fight them.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. It would've been a huge letdown to find this out while watching it.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should read previous page, lol xD

Spring season discussion is in full bloom :awesome:

Nah, too lazy to check :P I just saw this article yesterday and checked what the next Season fully Shows, i already knew i had really few anime that i'm interested in and Hinako Note is the only 100% sure one i watch when finshed without even have to check it.

Next season anyway with AoT and Academia S2 out like 90% of the discussion will be only about Those... (Not here in general online) 

There must be something wrong with my recent browsing habits on Amazon

289637e521.jpg

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Next season anyway with AoT and Academia S2 out like 90% of the discussion will be only about Those... (Not here in general online) 

I have barely heard like anyone talk about Academia's anime, but I admit I usually stay in circles that care way more about moe shows and will rarely mention AoT let alone Academia.

14 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

There must be something wrong with my recent browsing habits on Amazon

289637e521.jpg

I have barely heard like anyone talk about Academia's anime, but I admit I usually stay in circles that care way more about moe shows and will rarely mention AoT let alone Academia.

I'm talking mostly about the Italian Fandom as base in my comments about this xD I remeber when AoT was out, in the Italian pages people only talking about that pretty much (An with this i mean the platform where it's out i don't follow any Fansub forum in any language); Same with OPM (When the second season is out i'mprepared to see post about it everywhere), less Academia yeah still comapred to other anime is quite a bit here and there :P

I'm Ready anyway to see this 5 anime i wait for just being 2 Subbed in my language and have to watch 3 in Sub eng... (Which Hopefully won't be like for Maid Dragon because Damedesuyo are still at episode 5 XD) 

What's wrong, it looks perfectly amazing to me :awesome: 

PS: WAAAIT WHAAAT!!!! Kobayashi it's by KYOANI! God this explain why it's so beatiful and i'm waiting so much for it xD I just realized that :P 

40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It will be the same everywhere.

For some reason, people are hyped for Eotenes.

People are hyped for the Seasonal Shonen pretty much.

Since it's short and not like OP (Which people Complains stupidilly being maybe like 500 episodes behind, yeah sure nothing ahppened since Alabasta -_-) a ton of people can easily follow it.

I'm in fact surprised Academia and AoT come out at the same time, same season! 

1 hour ago, ratchetdude231 said:

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/63959/20161210/clannad-teases-new-anime-project-more-details-announced-animejapan-2017.htm

Sweet mother of god.

PLEASE BE A REMAKE and please port the visual nove over to PS4

I know I'm really late to this

Doubt that it will be Remake. Maybe Tomoyo After? :awesome:

Gintama Anime to Air Reruns With New Opening, Ending Songs Starting in April

Image result for shinpachi gintama gif

Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond TV Anime Premieres in October

7 months to go @Xeliot xD

• Like 1