The Walking Dead - Episode 2

Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.facebook....472646979415800

We've returned from E3 and we have so much stuff to post! First things first...we are about to submit to Microsoft and Sony and if everything goes well, episode 2 will be available before the end of the month.

Second, everyone who saw the first 20 minutes of episode 2 loved it; the episode was nominated for multiple "Best of Show" awards, which was incredibly gratifying and humbling.

**SPOILER ALERT: If you don't want to know what's coming in Ep2, don't click on the following link**

Ok, to get things going today, we'll start with IGN's summary of what they saw....

So Walking Dead 2 has first now been send to approval ad Microsoft and Sony, which means Walking Dead most likely will have same release schedule as Back to the Future

Edited by Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.facebook....472646979415800

So Walking Dead 2 has first now been send to approval ad Microsoft and Sony, which means Walking Dead most likely will have same release schedule as Back to the Future

I cannot freaking wait!!! I finished the first episode today, and had an absolute blast.....I probably will be going back and replaying it so I can make the opposite choices this time.

Nice. I'm assuming this means we'll be able to download it tomorrow.

Parker

i doubt it will be available tomorrow since it will need to be approved by Sony and that could take a couple of weeks, plus it says the end of the month if everything goes well

we are about to submit to Microsoft and Sony and if everything goes well, episode 2 will be available before the end of the month.

hopefully it all does go well or it will be an even longer wait

i doubt it will be available tomorrow since it will need to be approved by Sony and that could take a couple of weeks, plus it says the end of the month if everything goes well

hopefully it all does go well or it will be an even longer wait

Well damn that sucks, I was looking forward to getting into some zombies tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Parker

Not familiar with that. Could you clarify?

According the Wikipedia the release dates for the Back to the Future episodes were as follows..

Episode 1: Feb. 15th, 2011

Episode 2: March 29th, 2011

Episode 3: May 3rd, 2011

Episode 4: June 7th, 2011

Episode 5: July 26th, 2011

Not really sure what that means for The Walking Dead though, but I'm hoping next weeks update will bring the next episode.

Parker

According the Wikipedia the release dates for the Back to the Future episodes were as follows..

Episode 1: Feb. 15th, 2011

Episode 2: March 29th, 2011

Episode 3: May 3rd, 2011

Episode 4: June 7th, 2011

Episode 5: July 26th, 2011

Not really sure what that means for The Walking Dead though, but I'm hoping next weeks update will bring the next episode.

Parker

1 - Release

2 - 2 mounths

3 - 1 mounth

4 - 1 mounth

5 - 2 mounths

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping it would be out with Tuesday's update, but I suppose I can live with a Friday release. Maybe I can convince the Wife to let me stay home and play the second episode instead of taking her out. :rolleyes:

Parker

Well let her watch you play, then you take her out (of the kitchen) :P

really need to play the first episode, i played the trial and i actually enjoyed it, even though i haven't even seen the show

The first episode is awesome. I don't think I will replay it though as I want the storyline I play to be the only possible canon in my mind. This is by far Telltales best game ever! :) A must play.