Hello?...Hello?

Im_The_Phone_Guy

Hello!- Everybody!- I'm New Here I used to have a Better lvl'd PSN but it was a Mix-N-Mashed Mess!-Full of half completed games I could never finish.-So I decided to just start over, doesn;t bother me.

I like to give advice and chat about nothing basicly!- If that sounds like something you like feel free to chat me up, I'll give you insight on whatever it is you might need. Also I'm a believer of passing it forward so expect some random and crazy stuff from me. So Far this site is nice- and I treat Nice-Very Well.

That's about it.- I play Lots of Horror games, enjoy a challenge and might try my hand at Live Streaming soon.

Edited by Im_The_Phone_Guy
  • Like 3

I once stayed 3 straight days without sleep. I hadn't not even a drop of wisdom in my conscience  xD

It's fine every once in a while.  ;)

Damn that's alot!- I used to pull long nights like that- had to regulate doctor siad my blood pressure was way too high.

Yup, i have high blood pressure too, but i don't do anything about it because i'm an idiot i guess. Hopefully Roster will pass me some of his wisdom so i'll finally start listening to my elders.

• Like 2

It's fine every once in a while.  ;)

Yup, i have high blood pressure too, but i don't do anything about it because i'm an idiot i guess. Hopefully Roster will pass me some of his wisdom so i'll finally start listening to my elders.

Stick around you two. I'm full of wisdom to share. Mostly from bad decisions  :lol:

• Like 1