MouseCraft Worth Playing? Review

Superbuu3

nice video ! .. i agree with the difficulty .  first part is way to easy , second part some lvl are pretty hard.  i used guide on last few lvls to get all shards/crystals.  And with a guide a puzzle game lose all the fun.

so the game was okish .... not bad but nothing special ..... was a good ps+ game :)

• Like 1

weally? you are nervous Buu-san?? which part? o.O

for someone that kinda likes puzzle games... I find this game uhmmm... ok... not that great or solid as other puzzle games I've but still a good puzzle game that makes you think in some stages... worth playing for people that enjoy playing puzzle games... ^_^

• Like 1

For someone who was nervous,I need to admit the review is very perfect and precise. Also loved your opinion reguarding the game and the genre  :D

I'm a big fan of puzzle games,so I enjoyed this game a lot. I'll be looking out for more reviews   :wave:

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

nice video ! .. i agree with the difficulty .  first part is way to easy , second part some lvl are pretty hard.  i used guide on last few lvls to get all shards/crystals.  And with a guide a puzzle game lose all the fun.

so the game was okish .... not bad but nothing special ..... was a good ps+ game :)

I ended up using a guide on the last few levels when i got annoyed to and I will say it was not fun to get past the levels that way. Especially as it was harder to follow other people's guides then I thought it woud be :facepalm:

I've played it and found the game boring. Luckly I didn't pop any trophies, so I simply deleted the list and the game.

I think if the game was boring for you it wasn't so much a problem with the game as you're just more likley not a big fan of these types of puzzles, I definitely thought although not amazing, it did do the basic job it was trying to do well.

weally? you are nervous Buu-san?? which part? o.O

for someone that kinda likes puzzle games... I find this game uhmmm... ok... not that great or solid as other puzzle games I've but still a good puzzle game that makes you think in some stages... worth playing for people that enjoy playing puzzle games... ^_^

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. Idefintiely think puzzle fans should check it out especially if you got this free on plus.

For someone who was nervous,I need to admit the review is very perfect and precise. Also loved your opinion reguarding the game and the genre  :D

I'm a big fan of puzzle games,so I enjoyed this game a lot. I'll be looking out for more reviews   :wave:

Thanks man :), I'm glad you felt I covered the points and as long as I don't sound nervous thats also good. I just need to refine the structure when I do future reviews, its also good to know i can cover the important points of games i'm not necessarily a fan of the genre for.

Was this live commentary? I'm not sure but have you ever though of doing post commentary with a script or do you think you could do better if you DO IT LIVE!

I prefer doing it live that way if anything interesting happens on screen I can comment on it. However I grossly overestimated my ability to solve a puzzle while commentating LMAO. I definitely will do a script in future. I wasn't really sure how to structure this review as I wasn't really sure what I should talk about, puzzle games are weird in that sense. I mean I'm suprised I managed to talk for so long lol.

I prefer doing it live that way if anything interesting happens on screen I can comment on it. However I grossly overestimated my ability to solve a puzzle while commentating LMAO. I definitely will do a script in future. I wasn't really sure how to structure this review as I wasn't really sure what I should talk about, puzzle games are weird in that sense. I mean I'm suprised I managed to talk for so long lol.

Oh reeelly. Well imo this was a good first review considering you did live com while playing the game.  ;)