Any good?

dalailama1989

I get the feeling this could take a while and a lot of chance due to the bottom trophy of the list.

EDIT: I have now had the game stop dealing twice after winning a hand. Even if you go to leave table it just sits there until you restart the whole game

Pocket Rockets trophy did not unlock for me the first time around, it unlocked after getting them three times

Edited by fisty123

Pocket Rockets trophy did not unlock for me the first time around, it unlocked after getting them three times

thats cute..

i dont get any trophies since yesterday, just realized it as i earned the 1st one today..

Played Your Cards Right popped yesterday, as i won high/low two times in a row..

today ive played and unlocked Handsome Reward, Learning the Ropes and Pocket Rockets, but none of these four trophies show up when i go to my trophylist..

the only thing i have are four trophiy screeshots of trophies that didnt count towards my trophylist.. :rolleyes:

yes, thats right.. i've recognized it a few hours after my post.. the progress bar stops during the sync at 50%.. about an hour ago i was able to snyc successfully and the four missing trophies popped in my list.. so i think it was a problem with the PSN and not the game..

Edited by madd580

Just saw that the Xbox One version has 50 achievements and 1000G

So why no plat here?

This and up to 20€ ingame coin purchases is a no for me :unsure:

I seen this also and all I can say is yet another victim of the PlayStation trophy layout. This happens all the time to those games on the bubble of plat or not

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I seen this also and all I can say is yet another victim of the PlayStation trophy layout. This happens all the time to those games on the bubble of plat or not

Yeah, but Pure Pool wasn't that much of a difference, was it? A rather small game which costs about 20 bucks. Weird.

I actually really want to play this, as I love poker, but I think I'll see, if a good sale-offer is coming anytime, before I buy it.

Yeah, but Pure Pool wasn't that much of a difference, was it? A rather small game which costs about 20 bucks. Weird.

I actually really want to play this, as I love poker, but I think I'll see, if a good sale-offer is coming anytime, before I buy it.

The game was not to bad but it could have been a lot better in many elements had some minor reported glitches and so on. I did see there was an update made but I have not played it since that update was released, So I am unable to comment on if this update improved the glitches and gameplay

• 3 years later...

Another one of those poker games with AI (when playing the cpu offline) that seems to hit all the long odds plays over and over. Played for an hour last night, maybe 75-80 deals, got to the river maybe a dozen times. The cpu sucked out and hit its card on the river (when I was a 95/5 favorite) four times in big pots. Suuuuuuuuure. I decided to give it one more go today for a couple trophies, and the cpu gets dealt pocket aces on the first hand. *head shaking*

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

One of the best (online) poker games.. with no chat but with conversation via headset (mic) but it have some minor flaws.. sometimes my cards get dropped instantly when it's my turn this happens with online tournament with 6 to 8 players playing, accidently.. I can not tell if this a fault of the game..

I buyed this game in the playstation store the mega pack edition when it was for sale i believe 20 euro..

By the way somebody like to join me on a private table? ( "Be my guest" ) trophy. (I got it now, thank you GodDrRealone)

Edited by SCHOT1980