Adding a "more" or "edit" option to milestones

I noticed that the more platinums and trophies you earn, many milestones are replaced with new ones. For instance, once you reach 50 plats, #25 shows up instead of every 10 platinums.

Now, this may already be a feature for premium members, idk, but I think it'd be cool to have a "more" option to list all milestones for those hunters who have a large number of milestones. I understand you can't display them all when looking at a profile, but I would like to see others 10, 20, etc. I'm sure you could limit it to an extent (so that they still feel meaningful), but like I said, I'd like to see all of their previous milestones.

I also think it would be cool to edit your milestones to display the ones that you are most proud of.

I realize that this feature would benefit elitists (NOT me xD), but I think it would be cool to see for those who've " earned it" so to speak.

This has been suggested before and I believe the response was that you can put trophies that you want to show off in the trophy cabinet and that the milestones will remain as they are.

That answer about the trophy cabinet isn't a satisfying one. You can put any trophy in the trophy cabinet, while the milestones remain fixed. So there should be an option to edit them and make the milestones, you want to be seen, seen. This option should at least be made available for premium members if not for the ordinary ones.

This has been suggested before and I believe the response was that you can put trophies that you want to show off in the trophy cabinet and that the milestones will remain as they are.

I was thinking that the edit option was suggested, but not the more option. I guess I should hone my searching skills...

Yeah, I just figured out how the trophy cabinet works and that really does the job of displaying the trophies you want.  It's a really nice feature on top of having a milestones tab as well. 

If you lose milestones from gaining larger milestones, just decide if the trophy is important enough to put it in the cabinet.  At least you know it's your "5 billionth platinum" or whatever.

Edited by PlayResponsibly