Gaming sessions

Hello, I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, new to this. I was advised by a moderator to create a gaming session to boost BF3. I abided to his advise; so I went to create a gaming section but there was an obstacle, it wouldn't let me pick the game that I wanted to schedule the gaming session for. Am I doing something wrong?

Once again, apologizes if I'm posting this thread in the wrong section.

Edited by zombrex2311

You have flagged games for cheating.

People who have them can't make gaming/boosting sessions.

EDIT: I believe you can hide them from your trophy list and maybe you'll be able to create a gaming session. Someone else will eventually verify this I'm sure.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

You can't create a session because you've been flagged as a cheater in LittleBigPlanet 2 and Superstars V8 racing, no doubt because both were platted in less than 10 minutes. These games are colored red on your profile page. Hide the trophies using one of your consoles, then update your profile. You'll have to earn another (legit) trophy for the change to take full effect.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

You have flagged games for cheating.

People who have them can't make boosting sessions.

EDIT: I believe you can hide them from your trophy list and maybe you'll be able to create a gaming session. Someone else will eventually verify this I'm sure.

I'm going to die in wait until someone makes a gaming session of bf3. :/

Most people wouldn't want to play anyways...

Idk if you can join sessions either with flagged games on your profile. Idk too much about it since I don't use the gaming sessions.

I don't know. A few days ago, I posted a comment in a BF3 gaming session saying that I wanted to join to get the Bullseye and Army of Two trophies. A few days later, I received plenty of friend requests indicating that they were from PSNP.

I don't know. A few days ago, I posted a comment in a BF3 gaming session saying that I wanted to join to get the Bullseye and Army of Two trophies. A few days later, I received plenty of friend requests indicating that they were from PSNP.

You can comment on sessions and do it that way, however you can't press the join button and officially join them. It'd be more convenient if you hid the games I'm sure as you could just make the session yourself.

Edited by Makise Kurisu

While you're at it, hide those other 2 plats as well. Those are also clearly hacked and have been reported.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You can comment on sessions and do it that way, however you can't press the join button and officially join them. It'd be more convenient if you hid the games I'm sure as you could just make the session yourself.

Well, I don't want to look ignorant. But how can I hide the flagged games?